RSS Twitter Facebook YouTube
Expand Menu

2012 Draft Prospects

Talk shop about the various prospects and teams that make up the Cleveland Indians organization.

Re: 2012 Draft Prospects

Postby GeronimoSon » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:08 am

JP_Frost wrote:Let's wait and see if Giolioti signs, for how much and if he's healthy.

That's fair.. At the end of the day.. if he's healthy now, passing on a FOR for a "meh" outfielder that might become something is a mistake. If he's not healthy, after TJ surgery, he can become healthy around this time next year.

Either way, he was the best player on the board when the Indians picked.. and they passed..

As far as 'for how much he signs for'?.. this may seem a bit abrupt or crass, but, it doesn't matter what he signs for: $ 2.1 MM or $ 4.9 MM.. When MLB put the new CBA target on small/medium market clubs to curb spending on unproven talent and limiting participation for those that over spend, the cost of acquiring unproven talent has gone down.. and will continue to go further down. If the blood sucking agents like Scott Boras want to ignore the reality that is now in place... so be it. Let his clients go to the independent leagues, go to college, or go to Japan. The loss of first round talent with no compensation has the potential to completely blow up in Bud Selig's face. OR..it will reign in the million dollar signing bonuses that drafted, yet, unready for major league baseball players enjoy. It's about time..

BTW.. just a quick note from Bleacher Report on the Lucas Giolito signing by the Washington Nationals (that seemed to echo what my thoughts): ...this is an absolute steal for the Nationals. I don't care about the injury concerns; he may need Tommy John surgery at some point—so what? Most hard-throwing guys do these days. In my opinion, he's the best player in the draft and could now be part of one of the best systems in baseball...
GeronimoSon
MLB Rookie

Postby OhioBaseball » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:49 am

PEngle39 wrote:OB, i really respect your opinion on here but i think you're very very wrong about Naquin. I had the chance to see him last summer when he was with the USA National Collegiate Team in Durham, NC and saw a number of A&M games on TV this season. First off, he is the epitome of the "new" direction of the Indians. He's a total dirtbag, great make-up, and brings an advanced approach at the plate. This is evidenced by the fact that his triple slash line with USA was .321/.373/ .547 with 2 HR, 4 2B, 1 3B, 10 RBI in 12 games and that was with a wood bat and actually got pitches to hit, unlike his junior year at A&M.

For how good A&M was this season, they couldn't hit for a lick. Naquin was pitched around all game, every game and still hit .380 on the season. He should've walked more but he kind-of pressed to make things happen but still produced a triple slash line of .380/.458/.541 which is pretty good for a guy who didn't get a whole lot to hit this season. I think this is a fine pick for the Indians. He has enough pop in the bat for 12-18 HR's a season in his prime and will play a very very solid OF position. I just see a Kipnis type player whose tools will play up because of his instincts and very strong outfield arm. I don't think he's a superstar but more of a "glue" guy in a strong lineup.

Also, a guy to keep an eye on for the Indians in round 2 is Alec Rash, a big RHP from an Iowa HS-- HUGE upside, kind-of fits their mold for pitchers.

Regarding Naquin, I’m not saying he’s a bad prospect. I didn’t make my own top prospect list, but I imagine I probably would have ranked him around 35th to 40th overall. The thing that keeps him out of the 1st round for me was that he lacks power. It wasn’t there at Texas A&M and given his smallish, narrow body frame I don’t think it will be there at physical maturity. I do think he will definitely add strength as he physically matures, but I only see a 10 HR/year guy at maturity (26 to 29 years old). I think anything above that is optimistic.

As for being “very wrong” on him, please remember that (1) I thought enough of Naquin to mention him as an upper tier college prospect last year at this time (first post of the thread) and (2) his hitting approach reminds me a bit of Dustin Ackley’s when he was at UNC-Chapel Hill (before Ackley blew up his JR year and hit for a bunch of power), so I believe that is pretty high praise. I’ve never said he’s not a prospect. I just don’t see the upside in Naquin to justify taking him at 15. If Naquin hits for 15 HR kind of power and is still able to maintain a .300 kind of average, then the pick will be justified. When you select in the middle of the first round, however, you want guys that legitimately project as major league starters without making excuses for them.

So, although I believe our tones are different on this selection, I don't think we're very far apart on what we see in the guy.

Regarding Alec Rash, I made a post a week or two ago about him. I’m on the same page as you on him and think his upside is quite substantial. He has some stuff to work out on his mechanics, but the guy could be a beast.
OhioBaseball
Single-A Phenom

Postby Hermie13 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:13 pm

GeronimoSon wrote:
JP_Frost wrote:Let's wait and see if Giolioti signs, for how much and if he's healthy.

That's fair.. At the end of the day.. if he's healthy now, passing on a FOR for a "meh" outfielder that might become something is a mistake. If he's not healthy, after TJ surgery, he can become healthy around this time next year.

Either way, he was the best player on the board when the Indians picked.. and they passed..

As far as 'for how much he signs for'?.. this may seem a bit abrupt or crass, but, it doesn't matter what he signs for: $ 2.1 MM or $ 4.9 MM.. When MLB put the new CBA target on small/medium market clubs to curb spending on unproven talent and limiting participation for those that over spend, the cost of acquiring unproven talent has gone down.. and will continue to go further down. If the blood sucking agents like Scott Boras want to ignore the reality that is now in place... so be it. Let his clients go to the independent leagues, go to college, or go to Japan. The loss of first round talent with no compensation has the potential to completely blow up in Bud Selig's face. OR..it will reign in the million dollar signing bonuses that drafted, yet, unready for major league baseball players enjoy. It's about time..

BTW.. just a quick note from Bleacher Report on the Lucas Giolito signing by the Washington Nationals (that seemed to echo what my thoughts): ...this is an absolute steal for the Nationals. I don't care about the injury concerns; he may need Tommy John surgery at some point—so what? Most hard-throwing guys do these days. In my opinion, he's the best player in the draft and could now be part of one of the best systems in baseball...

It makes a big difference though. Even if the Tribe would have gotten him to sign for $4.5M (what we have) you would have nothing else out of your first 10 rounds....that's a huge, huge risk for a club like Cleveland. He has all the talent in the world, but injuries can kill any players career (see Adam Miller). Tribe really isn't in a position to take a gamble like that IMO (Nats were).

I agree with JP, let's see if the kid even signs. Very likely could go to UCLA and be the #1 pick in 3 years and get 50% more than what the Nats can give him. I really think the only way he signs is if he is gonna go ahead and get TJ surgery and wants the Nats to pay for it. Could be wrong though.
Last edited by Hermie13 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hermie13
MLB All Star

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Good pick for Pirates. Matheison should stick at C with good D.
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Well Beck's gone. I'm not too broken up.
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Tondo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:35 pm

And another reason to hate the White Sox...nabbing Chris Beck right in front of us....very good pick :redface :evil
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Didn't like Rahier's swing at all.
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby GoTribe028 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:40 pm

From MLB.com on Mitchell Brown

"6'01" 195lbs DOB: 04/13/94
It's not uncommon for players who play in colder climates to be late risers as scouts get to see them as the weather changes. That definitely has been the case for Brown this spring. While not the biggest guy in the world, he is strong and durably built. He also has a good idea of what he's doing on the mound. The right-hander can run his fastball up to 94 mph. He can spin a breaking ball pretty well, throws a good cutter and even shows a feel for the changeup. That gives him the chance to have four Major League average or well above offerings in the future. While Brown can struggle with his overall command at times, it's not a long-term concern. There was little doubt he was the best player in the state of Minnesota as the Draft approached, one who was creeping up higher on Draft boards."
GoTribe028
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Hermie13 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Mitchell Brown. Nice HS arm, probably gotta go overslot a bit I would think
Hermie13
MLB All Star

Postby Tondo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Niiiiceee...as expected (well, more like "hoped")...we'll throw 700k to 1mil at him, going over slot from what we'll save on Naquin....don't even think we'll have to spend all of it on him

Very good value, love the pick
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby daingean » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Mitch Brown played for the Minnesota Starz 17U in last year's WWBA. Fastball clocked by Perfect Game at 93 with this comment "Fastball up to 93. Good off speed as well. Been very good this spring ". Note: the Starz are not registered to play in this week's BCS (Perfect Game tourney).
daingean
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby homerawayfromhome » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Expect a cpl more pks like this today there's that power HS arm.
Brown is a kid I really liked didn't even think he would be here. There's a ton of ceiling in this kid, nice power arm.

As already previously stated the $$$ the Tribe saved on Naquin will be useful spread over 2/3 maybe 4 pks. If you consider Brad Grants strategy... He clearly spoke of efficiency and effectiveness in spending the bonus pool. It's best spread over a number of prospects. Think "heir and a spare" there are never enough qlty prospects and IMO its better to nab two guys rated at 75, than one at 85 and another at 65 while the numbers add up the same (150) chances are in you favor to develop one of them when you have 2 highly rated guys.

I look forward to seeing a cpl more pks just like this.
Last edited by homerawayfromhome on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
homerawayfromhome
Triple-A Stud

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Brown sounds like a pretty polished HS SP. PG loves him.
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Wonder where these two, Naquin & Brown, slot in the Tribe prospect lists. Brown's gotta be pretty high up on the pitchers list. Comparable with Howard I'd think.
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby GoTribe028 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Rocky55 wrote:Wonder where these two, Naquin & Brown, slot in the Tribe prospect lists. Brown's gotta be pretty high up on the pitchers list. Comparable with Howard I'd think.

Not to go off topic, but where is Howard?
GoTribe028
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Hermie13 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Rocky55 wrote:Wonder where these two, Naquin & Brown, slot in the Tribe prospect lists. Brown's gotta be pretty high up on the pitchers list. Comparable with Howard I'd think.

Think you could argue both top 5 with Lindor and Howard. Depends how you like the latino kids I suppose (Sterling, Luigi, etc).
Hermie13
MLB All Star

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Sorry OB, Rash is gone. Grant must have liked Brown better.
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby OhioBaseball » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Brown looks like a nice RHP prospect to pair with Dillon Howard. Basing it off the numerous videos of him, seems to profile kind of similarly to Dillon Howard, but I think Howard was a better prospect at similar stages. Advanced for a HS arm (like Howard), not super projectable. Brown can also improve physically, too, through working off some baby fat.

I believe people will think “upside” when you take a HS arm, but this isn’t a huge upside guy. Not too big, not too projectable. To be honest, he’s kind of a Wacha/Stratton type of pitching prospect in terms of ceiling from what I can gauge, although more risky (why he was taken a round later) b/c he’s younger and scouts have had less looks at him. All in all, probably reasonable to see him as a 3 starter in a MLB rotation if all works well (if he’s got outstanding command he could be better, but I don’t know if there is evidence there to support that). I’m supportive of this selection.
OhioBaseball
Single-A Phenom

Postby OhioBaseball » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Rocky55 wrote:Sorry OB, Rash is gone. Grant must have liked Brown better.

I'm totally fine with that. Rash has a huge ceiling, but his mechanics need work. Brown looks to be more advanced. I'm fine with the pick of Mitchell Brown. I don't think he's a big upside guy, but he's kind of a younger version of the college guys the Indians passed on in the 1st round.
OhioBaseball
Single-A Phenom

Postby Tondo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:06 pm

From a GM's perspective it's really important to draft players in the early rounds that you can sign...there's pressure to do so, because otherwise the alloted slot money will be lost...so you can't just "punt" any Top 5 round picks, esp. not Top 100 picks....that said, we parlayed the 2.9mil for 1-15 and 2-79 for two 20-50ovr specs and I think the strategy is a good one, although I probably would have "overdrafted" B.Barnes instead of Naquin, but hopefully Grant and his staff have done their homework

All that said I fully expect us to draft a 100% sure signing in round 3, so I expect a College Jr who's in the 100 to 200 range on most lists, maybe even a College Sr like Dugas or re-draft Reckling...IF it's a HS spec, it'll be an overdraft we really like and think will sign for 250-400k

Rounds 10 to 15 is where the falling HS will be picked as insurance and/or pressure for guys like Mitch Brown to sign...in rounds 3 to 5 you'll see a lot of College guys
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Brown throws hard but PG likes ther breaking stuff better. Curve, cuttter slider & change all rated good to plus.

Avery Romero goes to the Marlins, One of my guys. These announcers are talking 2b or 3B & all the scouts project Romero to catch.
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Tondo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:16 pm

My wishlist for round 3, in no order:

RHP Buck Farmer
RHP Jake Barrett
RHP Dylan Baker
RHP A.Maddox
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby GoTribe028 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Kieran Lovegrove from MLB.com

"6'04" 185lbs DOB: 07/28/94 | This SoCal right-hander has great upside but has been inconsistent throughout his career. His delivery has a short stride and relies mostly on arm action, but he is able to consistently throw his fastball from 90-94 mph. His slider, although inconsistent, has a chance to be a strikeout pitch. His changeup has the chance to be an average pitch but can help complement his fastball and slider if they aren't being commanded well. Lovegrove also has the ability to add muscle to his lean frame, which could mean added velocity. A team that thinks that it could smooth out his mechanics will take a chance on him and could end up getting great value."
GoTribe028
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby daingean » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Kieran Lovegrove - ABD Bulldogs - Perfect Game FB at 92mph

"Kieran Lovegrove is a 2012 RHP/OF with a 6-4 180 lb. frame from Mission Viejo, CA who attends Mission Viejo HS. Tall slender build, narrow sloped shoulders, low waist. Standard turn and throw delivery, simple and consistent mechanics, repeats well. 88-91 mph fastball with consistent late bore and sink. Upper 70's slider, some tilt when on top although tends to get under it often, shows feel for change up. Throws strikes down in the zone, has an idea, no real upper level swing/miss pitch but will get tons of ground balls and compete. Ran 6.77, good sign for athleticism and development. Good student, verbal commitment to Arizona State." - WWBA site
daingean
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Lovegrove: sinking FB @ 92, inconsistent upper 70's slider, some feel for change. Gets tons of ground ball outs. Sound familiar?
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby homerawayfromhome » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Nice wish list @ Tondo.
homerawayfromhome
Triple-A Stud

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Tondo wrote:My wishlist for round 3, in no order:

RHP Buck Farmer
RHP Jake Barrett
RHP Dylan Baker
RHP A.Maddox

Don't like Barrett. Thumbs up on the other guys.

Just heard Cooney picked. Good. We were linked to him & I didn't want him.
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby OhioBaseball » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Lovegrove is a projection pick. He's got the goods; he's got a good pitcher's body and his arm is very quick and loose. I think he's a mechanical work in progress though. I don't know what the velocities are that he is throwing at in the videos, but I think there is some more velocity there that is untapped in his delivery, and obviously on the physical maturation side. This is a pretty similar pick to Jake Sisco last year.

If the Indians can work with this guy, he could become a good starting pitching prospect in a couple of years. The tools are there, the physical projection is there. It's pretty much a question of it the Indians can develop him. I'm fine with this selection. I like these kind of arms.

As I read MLB.com's scouting report on him, I agree with it. Untapped velocity in his deliver (short stride), I also think he's a bit of a short-armer.
OhioBaseball
Single-A Phenom

Postby Tondo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Really didn't see a high upside pick here as this slot is worth over 430k, so I hope he'll sign for 500k max or so...but sounds like he's a decent upside gamble...he's not even 18yo yet, so lots of projection and upside involved obviously
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby entertheshoe » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Lovegrove rankings

Perfect Game: 138th
Keith Law: 47th
Jon Sickels: 95th
Baseball America: 131st

Interesting that Keith Law is so high on him whereas the others seem similarly lukewarm. Wonder what Law knows (or doesn't know) that the others don't.
entertheshoe
Rookie Baller

Postby GoTribe028 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:42 pm

entertheshoe wrote:Lovegrove rankings

Perfect Game: 138th
Keith Law: 47th
Jon Sickels: 95th
Baseball America: 131st

Interesting that Keith Law is so high on him whereas the others seem similarly lukewarm. Wonder what Law knows (or doesn't know) that the others don't.

This is exactly what I was thinking when I read through the rankings.
GoTribe028
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:42 pm

I'm hoping we can fit Jam McGruder & Jace Boyd in here somewhere. Not much power there, although Boyd may develop it, but those guys make contact & make things happen. McGruder leading off & Boyd hitting 3rd later this year for Lake County would be nice. :biggrin
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Stros are having a great draft.
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Tondo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:55 pm

I think that'll be it with HS arms now as we're loaded in the lower minors...I expect College, College and more College in the upcoming rounds

Round 4 just about to start and here's my wishlist:

RHP B.Farmer
RHP R.Stripling
RHP Dylan Baker
RHP DJ Baxendale
RHP K.Brady

Really, not many bats left I like in round 4 now that Kivlehan, Walker and Rio Ruiz are gone

I'd be ok with "reaching" for a Refsnyder, Yarbrough, Dugas, A.Ard, P.Tucker, LJ Mazzilli, R.Tella or even J.McGruder

I'm prepared to get disappointed though with a Bartolone like pick :biggrin
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Austin Dean went to the same HS as Naquin.
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby homerawayfromhome » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:06 pm

D'vone McClure-CF is a nice pk in rd 4 b the Tribe. Can't remember where but saw him as a top 100 talent.
homerawayfromhome
Triple-A Stud

Postby Tondo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Wow, where's the aggressiveness coming from? Another HSler? A raw athlete...another Levon Washington type?

Not sure I like it though...wasn't a big fan of the Levon Washington selection either...and signability has to be a concern with him and Lovegrove...

Grant's being aggressive...that's for sure
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:15 pm

McClure is a 6'3" CF, excellent hit tool, excellent bat speed, Might grow into power & out of CF.

Athletic OF with power potential. Bats RH. Nice.
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby daingean » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:21 pm

From reading a little on McClure....he is my fav of this draft thus far.....all the tools you need but raw but as a HS, he has time to refine those skills.
daingean
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby OhioBaseball » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:25 pm

Rocky55 wrote:McClure is a 6'3" CF, excellent hit tool, excellent bat speed, Might grow into power & out of CF.

Who the hell is this guy?! He looks really impressive in the MLB Scouting Bureau tape. I'm sure there is a reason why he fell to the 4th round, but there is a lot of ability here.
OhioBaseball
Single-A Phenom

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:30 pm

OhioBaseball wrote:
Rocky55 wrote:McClure is a 6'3" CF, excellent hit tool, excellent bat speed, Might grow into power & out of CF.

Who the hell is this guy?! He looks really impressive in the MLB Scouting Bureau tape. I'm sure there is a reason why he fell to the 4th round, but there is a lot of ability here.

Looks good, doesn't he? Must be based on rawness as a two sport guy. Said he turned down a FB scholarship. Maybe he's eager to play.
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Tondo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:32 pm

Most of my 4th round wishlist is still available....I'll add:

C/OF J.Elander
LHP H.Milner
3B Cameron Perkins

It's slim pickings with LHP already...I hope we don't reach for a lefty, but Milner would be an "ok" pick in round 5, but I'm really hoping for Buck Farmer, Dylan Baker or Stripling but lots of specs I'd be happy with here...so far no pick I was disappointed with, that's rare...so I'm still prepared for that :wink
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby TitoFrancona » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:35 pm

daingean wrote:From reading a little on McClure....he is my fav of this draft thus far.....all the tools you need but raw but as a HS, he has time to refine those skills.

Probably a good idea to wait to see if he signs before you call him your favorite.

I'm thinking that of the 2nd - 4th rd picks, one of them may not sign and if I were to guess which one, this is the guy I would pick
TitoFrancona
Draft Prospect

Postby Hermie13 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:43 pm

OhioBaseball wrote:

He's Troy...err D'vone.... McClure. You may remember him from such self-help videos as "Smoke Yourself Thin" and "Get Confident, Stupid!"

:razz
Hermie13
MLB All Star

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Not sure we can sign Baker, but who knows. Was the top ranked JC guy at one time, IIRC.
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Tondo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Baaaam, there goes Dylan Baker....very nice pick

Not sure I ever liked our round 1 to 5 value this much in any draft...good looking draft so far
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby homerawayfromhome » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:46 pm

I absolutely love the Dylan Baker pk. He has been rated top 100 by a cpl sites, has the potential to have 2 plus pitches. A nice. Pk here, excellent 2nd day this far.
homerawayfromhome
Triple-A Stud

Postby homerawayfromhome » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:50 pm

From MLB.com.

6'2 215 Western Nevada CC. J2.

The junior college ranks always produce some good talent and in 2012, Baker might be the best from that pool. With a strong, durable and athletic build, Baker is what teams want to see on the mound. He could have three at least Major League average pitches with solid average command. His fastball sits comfortably around 92 mph, but he can dial it up to 95 mph when he needs to, and it has some pretty good run and sink to it. His secondary stuff is behind the fastball, but his curve has the kind of rotation you're looking for and he has shown a feel for a changeup with decent fade. He gets very high marks for his competitive nature on the mound. While it might take some time for those secondary pitches to develop and for it all to come together, Baker's upside has him moving up boards as the Draft approaches.
Last edited by homerawayfromhome on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
homerawayfromhome
Triple-A Stud

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:51 pm

We haven't had any Bartolones yet this year.
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby homerawayfromhome » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Some might say that Naquin was the Bartolone pk. Just Saying.
Last edited by homerawayfromhome on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
homerawayfromhome
Triple-A Stud

PreviousNext

Return to Indians Prospect Talk