RSS Twitter Facebook YouTube
Expand Menu

Rob Bryson

Talk shop about the various prospects and teams that make up the Cleveland Indians organization.

Rob Bryson

Postby Bearcatbob » Sun May 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Tony - what is the status of Rob Bryson?

Thanks,

Bob
Bearcatbob
Single-A Phenom
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:10 am

Re: Rob Bryson

Postby TonyIBI » Mon May 23, 2011 9:49 am

Bearcatbob wrote:Tony - what is the status of Rob Bryson?

Thanks,

Bob


http://www.indiansprospectinsider.com/2 ... -lake.html

Right-handed pitcher Rob Bryson is recovering well from the broken foot he suffered just before the start of spring training. He is close to getting back to throwing the ball, and right now is mostly doing running and other land based stuff. He is still expected to be back sometime in July.
User avatar
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Re: Rob Bryson

Postby Rocky55 » Mon May 23, 2011 10:15 am

When Bryson comes back where is he sent after rehab(EST)? We may not need him as we have so many relievers but he looks like one of the best if healthy.

Kinda on topic, was talking to a bud the other day who's a Dodgers fan. He says the team is desparate for relievers but doesn't have much ML talent to trade. Told me Billingsley had the 3rd highest BA on the team. :shok:

Sad what's happened to that franchise. Heard it's even getting dangerous to be in the neighborhood around the ballpark.
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot
 
Posts: 1641
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:13 pm

Re: Rob Bryson

Postby TonyIBI » Mon May 23, 2011 11:49 am

Rocky55 wrote:When Bryson comes back where is he sent after rehab(EST)? We may not need him as we have so many relievers but he looks like one of the best if healthy.


Prob rehabs in AZL games and if all goes well I assume an assignment in late July or in August to Akron and where he pitches rest of year. Looks like a definite AFL guy in the offseason.
User avatar
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Re: Rob Bryson

Postby Bearcatbob » Mon May 23, 2011 2:30 pm

TonyIPI wrote:
Bearcatbob wrote:Tony - what is the status of Rob Bryson?

Thanks,

Bob


http://www.indiansprospectinsider.com/2 ... -lake.html

Right-handed pitcher Rob Bryson is recovering well from the broken foot he suffered just before the start of spring training. He is close to getting back to throwing the ball, and right now is mostly doing running and other land based stuff. He is still expected to be back sometime in July.



Thanks Tony
Bearcatbob
Single-A Phenom
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:10 am


Return to Indians Prospect Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest