RSS Twitter Facebook YouTube
Expand Menu

Cleveland Indians top 10

Talk shop about the various prospects and teams that make up the Cleveland Indians organization.

Cleveland Indians top 10

Postby JP_Frost » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:17 pm

First let me start by saying that I've been a regular visitor of this site for about a year now and it's nothing short of amazing. Great stuff Tony! I'm from Amsterdam and I've been an Indians fan for about 5 years now. Prospects have always interested me alot so to have a site solely devoted to Tribe prospects is bliss. Therefore I decided to join in on all the discussions.

As my first post, I thought it'd be fun to see what everybody's current top 10 looks like for Indians prospects. I think we can all agree that our system has experienced an nice influx of new talent as well as existing prospects developing in a good way. Because of some new names, I think the 2009 top 10 Indians prospects will look a little different than it did last year, so let's see what everyone's take is on our system. Also, I wonder where you guys would rank our system overall coming into 2009 (I think we should break the top 10 mark this year).

Alright, here's my top 10:

1. Matt LaPorta
2. Carlos Santana
3. Adam Miller
4. Beau Mills
5. Nick Weglarz
6. David Huff
7. Wes Hodges
8. Hector Rondon
9. Lonnie Chisenhall
10. Kelvin De La Cruz

Looking forward to the reactions and various top 10's.
JP_Frost
Triple-A Stud

Re: Cleveland Indians top 10

Postby Hermie13 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:40 pm

Thought there was already a thread for this....but yeah, I see us being in the top 10 of best farm systems. We were middle of the pack last year, and additions of LaPorta, Meloan, Brantley, Santana, and Bryson have greatly improved it.
Hermie13
MLB All Star

Postby gorman8621 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:44 pm

Welcome JP...there is already a thread for this so you might want to post it in there. Here is the link: topic11.html
gorman8621
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby JP_Frost » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:12 pm

yeah, I looked at the 2nd page, but probably didn't see it. Thanks for the link.
JP_Frost
Triple-A Stud

Return to Indians Prospect Talk