RSS Twitter Facebook YouTube
Expand Menu

Keeper Fantasy League with minor league roster

Talk about the Cleveland Indians, Major League Baseball, and other sports.

Keeper Fantasy League with minor league roster

Postby gotribe31 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:02 am

With everyone's love for prospects in here, figured I'd toss this out to see if there is a nibble....

There is an opening in the fantasy baseball keeper league I commish for next season. Its a 10-team roto league, all MLB players eligible, with a 15-man minor league roster. We just completed our first season, and the team that is available finished 7th, but easily would have been much higher if the owner had simply paid attention to his team. He lost almost a months worth of stats by having an illegal lineup because someone came off the DL...which is one reason he is being replaced. Its a pretty in-depth league, and the buy-in is $63 a year. $50 for prize purposes, $13 to pay for the CBS site. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can get you more details on the team, but it has Ryan Howard, Roy Halladay, Jermaine Dye, Uggla, Peavy, Hamels, Harden, Navarro...like I said, the team has talent. The sooner we get another guy the better, because we have offseason free-agency and the minor and major league draft to get into in the next couple of months. Thanks!!!
gotribe31
Draft Prospect

Return to Beyond The Minors