RSS Twitter Facebook YouTube
Expand Menu

TV Shows

Post suggestions and feedback for new forum ideas or improvements for the Indians Prospect Insider here.

TV Shows

Postby webba2000 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:39 am

Hi Tony,
This year will you do some Tv show (Minor happenings) on STO as you did last year?
If you do it will be nice to get those shows in .avi format for those who don't live in Ohio.
Thanks a lot
Bye Benedetto form Italy
webba2000
Draft Prospect

Re: TV Shows

Postby TonyIBI » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:24 am

We'll see. First have to confirm they are even going to bring back the minor league show. Whether or not I get on there or not, I'll see about getting some video uploaded.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Postby webba2000 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:12 am

I do not know if it's possible or not, but I would really appreciate if someone of you could put on youtube, or something like that, some shows on SportsTime Ohio about the spring training (they are on STO al 10pm). Not all of them but just few of them will be nice.
thank you
webba2000
Draft Prospect

Postby TonyIBI » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Unfortunately, due to contract stipulations with Time Warner and others, they are unable to put shows on-line. They can put I believe 1-2 min snippets....but that's it.

From what i know, they are working on some web only programming that would tie into the site relaunch in April. That web only programming may potentially start up sometime in the summer, or even earlier....but maybe not at all. Lots of stuff up in the air.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Return to Suggestions & Feedback