RSS Twitter Facebook YouTube
Expand Menu

ha, Thank You very much Boston for the much needed win!

Talk about the Cleveland Indians, Major League Baseball, and other sports.

ha, Thank You very much Boston for the much needed win!

Postby Hermie13 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:03 am

lol, WOW......not sure what else to say about that game last night. It almost felt like the Sox were tired of winning and wanted to feel what it was like to lose again. 3 errors that led to 4 unearned runs.....and really probably only 3 of our 9 runs should have happened if they turn those very easy double plays.

This game bring back memories of that KC game a few years back for anyone else but me? Talking about that one where buddy bell was managing and someone from the Tribe (can't remember who....want to say Boone but not sure) hit a lazy fly ball to LF....and was just dropped by the LFer! I remember the look on Bell's face to this day, priceless.

Hopefully we can build of this gift of a game.

And did Wedge burst a blood vessel in his brain or something by going off on the umps Monday? I couldn't believe it....he actually hit-n-run....TWICE! And what ya know, both times it works (though the last one was more of a direct steal and the batter happened to swing). Also stole 2 bases, had a sac bunt, and doubled our sac fly total for the year (had 2 last night).

:s_drinks
Hermie13
MLB All Star

Re: ha, Thank You very much Boston for the much needed win!

Postby jellis » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Hermie13 wrote:

And did Wedge burst a blood vessel in his brain or something by going off on the umps Monday? I couldn't believe it....he actually hit-n-run....TWICE! And what ya know, both times it works (though the last one was more of a direct steal and the batter happened to swing). Also stole 2 bases, had a sac bunt, and doubled our sac fly total for the year (had 2 last night).

:s_drinks

People try to pull out every possible idea when there ass is on the copping block and I think wdge finally feels some heat if this team fails to make the play offs he might be out and if they are in last he might be done by the all star game
jellis
Triple-A Stud

Return to Beyond The Minors