RSS Twitter Facebook YouTube
Expand Menu

Adam Miller update

Talk shop about the various prospects and teams that make up the Cleveland Indians organization.

Adam Miller update

Postby TonyIBI » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:46 am

Miller will soon embark on another quest to get back on the mound. He is scheduled to arrive in camp on March 1st, but is expected to report a little earlier than that. Also will pitch with no restrictions.

He has no shot to make the big league club out of camp, but has a shot if he can prove healthy to open the season in the Columbus pen. If he can keep it together long enough and is productive, he may get a call to Cleveland later in the year.

That said, as if anyone did not know already, he is an extreme longshot. I have heard that the medical is still not good at all. Though there were some encouraging signs last year as he did not have any setbacks and was back on a mound pitching in Instructional League, which is something many thought would ever happen again. Will be interesting to see what kind of progress he has made this winter and how he does with the health this spring. likely his last shot.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Re: Adam Miller update

Postby martyinnewyork » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 pm

I'm sure I speak for everyone here in wishing him all the luck in the world. His has been a long and arduous journey...
martyinnewyork
Single-A Phenom

Re: Adam Miller update

Postby homerawayfromhome » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:45 pm

I hope and pray all the injuries are behind him, nonetheless no natter how things turn out I have a great deal of respect for him.
homerawayfromhome
Triple-A Stud

Return to Indians Prospect Talk