Indians Prospect Insider - Covering the Cleveland Indians from the Minors to the Big Leagues

15 Losses to the Tigers

Talk about the Cleveland Indians, Major League Baseball, and other sports.

15 Losses to the Tigers

Postby ASUTribefan » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:13 pm

I Thought Francona was an upgrade over Acta?
Franchise record of 15 losses to the Tigers this year, ill say it again, Franchise Record
ASUTribefan
Rookie Baller

Re: 15 Losses to the Tigers

Postby A.Zajac » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:57 pm

ASUTribefan wrote:I Thought Francona was an upgrade over Acta?
Franchise record of 15 losses to the Tigers this year, ill say it again, Franchise Record

68-94

71-64 on September 1st.
Follow me on Twitter!
@AndrewIPI
A.Zajac
Triple-A Stud

Postby GoTribe028 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:33 pm

This doesn't really ned its own thread does it?
Follow me on Twitter @GoTribe028 for useless and random tweets.
GoTribe028
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Bearcatbob » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Today's win was a way to ease some of the Detroit pain. So many times we were close. Today we got the hit.
Bearcatbob
Single-A Phenom

Postby ASUTribefan » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:53 pm

A.Zajac wrote:

68-94

71-64 on September 1st.

Johnny Damon, Casey Kotchman, Jack Hannahan, Shelly Duncan, Travis Hafner, Lou Marson, Jason Donald, Brent Lillibridge, Russ Canzler, Aaron Cunningham, Cord Phelps, Matt Laporta, Jeanmar Gomez, Derek Lowe, Esmil Rodgers, Frank Hermann, Fausto Carmona, Dan Wheeler, Chris Seddon, David Huff vs Nick Swisher, Michael Bourn, Yan Gomes, Mike Aviles, Ryan Raburn, Drew Stubbs, Scott Kazmir, Danny Salazar, Matt Albers, Byran Shaw for a mere 3 win improvement?

I Rest my case, Acta was better
ASUTribefan
Rookie Baller

Postby A.Zajac » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:58 pm

ASUTribefan wrote:
A.Zajac wrote:

68-94

71-64 on September 1st.

Johnny Damon, Casey Kotchman, Jack Hannahan, Shelly Duncan, Travis Hafner, Lou Marson, Jason Donald, Brent Lillibridge, Russ Canzler, Aaron Cunningham, Cord Phelps, Matt Laporta, Jeanmar Gomez, Derek Lowe, Esmil Rodgers, Frank Hermann, Fausto Carmona, Dan Wheeler, Chris Seddon, David Huff vs Nick Swisher, Michael Bourn, Yan Gomes, Mike Aviles, Ryan Raburn, Drew Stubbs, Scott Kazmir, Danny Salazar, Matt Albers, Byran Shaw for a mere 3 win improvement?

2 World Series rings.
0 World Series rings.

And it's not a three win improvement FOR THE SEASON, considering there's still over 20 games to go. It's at least a 10-15 win improvement.
Follow me on Twitter!
@AndrewIPI
A.Zajac
Triple-A Stud

Postby ASUTribefan » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:17 pm

A.Zajac wrote:
ASUTribefan wrote:
A.Zajac wrote:

68-94

71-64 on September 1st.

2 World Series rings.
0 World Series rings.

And it's not a three win improvement FOR THE SEASON, considering there's still over 20 games to go. It's at least a 10-15 win improvement.

Hm Francona won a World Series with the Indians? Who knew? Do we need to compare last years Indians teams to Franconas STACKED Boston teams with multiple future HOFers? Didn't think so.
You're not very good at this knowing baseball thing are you? How funny you dont mention his time in Philly Eh? He was so bad he was out of managing baseball for years. Lets face it, like i told you in the other thread that you cant seem to grasp no matter getting owned and proven wrong time and time again by unrefutable facts, you do not know a damn thing about baseball.

and Yes its still only a 3 Win improvement until they win another game, there is no chance they even come close to smelling a 10 win improvement, Tito is managing the team Remember?
ASUTribefan
Rookie Baller

Postby A.Zajac » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:20 pm

ASUTribefan wrote:
A.Zajac wrote:
ASUTribefan wrote:
A.Zajac wrote:

68-94

71-64 on September 1st.

2 World Series rings.
0 World Series rings.

Hm Francona won a World Series with the Indians? Who knew? Do we need to compare last years Indians teams to Franconas STACKED Boston teams with multiple future HOFers? Didn't think so.
You're not very good at this knowing baseball thing are you? How funny you dont mention his time in Philly Eh? He was so bad he was out of managing baseball for years. Lets face it, like i told you in the other thread that you cant seem to grasp no matter getting owned and proven wrong time and time again by unrefutable facts, you do not know a damn thing about baseball.

and Yes its still only a 3 Win improvement until they win another game, there is no chance they even come close to smelling a 10 win improvement, Tito is managing the team Remember?

If you'd rather have Manny Acta, more power to you.. There's no hope for you. No wonder why so many people ignored you.
Follow me on Twitter!
@AndrewIPI
A.Zajac
Triple-A Stud

Postby ASUTribefan » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:36 pm

A.Zajac wrote:
ASUTribefan wrote:
A.Zajac wrote:
ASUTribefan wrote:
A.Zajac wrote:

68-94

71-64 on September 1st.

2 World Series rings.
0 World Series rings.

If you'd rather have Manny Acta, more power to you.. There's no hope for you. No wonder why so many people ignored you.

Most intelligent folks would rather have acta. Theres just no hope for you, No wonder you cant get anyone banned like you think :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Whats pathetic is you get owned and cant make up an intelligent responce so you run and cry and no one cares what you have to say :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
ASUTribefan
Rookie Baller

Postby A.Zajac » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:51 pm

ASUTribefan wrote:
A.Zajac wrote:
ASUTribefan wrote:
A.Zajac wrote:
ASUTribefan wrote:
A.Zajac wrote:

68-94

71-64 on September 1st.

2 World Series rings.
0 World Series rings.

Most intelligent folks would rather have acta. Theres just no hope for you, No wonder you cant get anyone banned like you think :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Whats pathetic is you get owned and cant make up an intelligent responce so you run and cry and no one cares what you have to say :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

That's why Manny Acta is jobless, right? That's why he has a losing record as a manger, right?
Follow me on Twitter!
@AndrewIPI
A.Zajac
Triple-A Stud

Postby MadThinker88 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Even on an 'ignore' list, the drivel invades and annoys.
Perhaps a different approach should be tried.... such as a two week "timeout" (no new posts allowed) before going full ban.
MadThinker88
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby ASUTribefan » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:03 pm

A.Zajac wrote:
ASUTribefan wrote:
A.Zajac wrote:
ASUTribefan wrote:
A.Zajac wrote:
ASUTribefan wrote:
A.Zajac wrote:

68-94

71-64 on September 1st.

2 World Series rings.
0 World Series rings.

That's why Manny Acta is jobless, right? That's why he has a losing record as a manger, right?

Thats why Tito was jobless longer in his career then Acta? Thats why Francona cant win without multiple HOFers right? But continue to make a fool out of yourself even more

Tell us, if Francona was so good why didnt anybody want him for years after his time in Philly? Why cant he win without multiple HOFers on his team? Why was he FIRED in boston?
ASUTribefan
Rookie Baller

Postby indians1 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:33 pm

You can argue all you want about who is the better manager but in baseball what really matters is the Front Office and ownership (who selects the GM)

The common theme is that we had Eric Wedge and he sucked. Then we hire manny acta and he sucks. Now Terry Francona is running out of magic and the team is falling out of the playoff race.

We still don't have a lot of talent on this team. Did Ron Gardenhire suddenly forget how to manage or once terry ryan left and the new guys took over did they start to fall apart?

Did Lou Piniella forget how to manage or did he have to manage a tampa team with no talent and run them in the ground? Jim Leyland was successful in Pittsburgh when he had stars like drabek, bonds, bonilla, and van slyke. Then he went to Florida and Detroit. Who was his GM- Dave Dombrowski.

When he went to Colorado his team went 72-90 and finished last place. Did Leyland forget how to manage?

The problem is that if we had enough talent on this team for the last few years, maybe manny acta could have been successful. Maybe we don''t lose 15 out of 19 to Detroit this year if we have competent hitters at 1B, 3B, SS, and RF.
indians1
Draft Prospect

Postby ASUTribefan » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:23 pm

September 2nd, still only a 3 win improvement
ASUTribefan
Rookie Baller

Return to Beyond The Minors