RSS Twitter Facebook YouTube
Expand Menu

Break Up the Twins?

Talk about the Cleveland Indians, Major League Baseball, and other sports.

Break Up the Twins?

Postby Bearcatbob » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:02 am

LOL - they beat the ChiSox last night - and oh yeah - Detroit lost again as well.

Bob
Bearcatbob
Single-A Phenom

Re: Break Up the Twins?

Postby JP_Frost » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:47 am

With all due respect, but you don't have to make a new thread every time a thought pops up in your head you know. It gets a bit annoying.
JP_Frost
Triple-A Stud

Postby Bearcatbob » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:09 am

JP_Frost wrote:With all due respect, but you don't have to make a new thread every time a thought pops up in your head you know. It gets a bit annoying.

Well with all do respect - it is a separate topic. If it has no interest it will disappear down the list into oblivion where you can feel free to ignore it.

Bob

PS: I think this site could benefit from increased board traffic on all subjects tribe. I think more topics worthy - if one choses - of commentary can drive traffic and increase the value to all.
Bearcatbob
Single-A Phenom

Postby JP_Frost » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:32 am

Yes, increased traffic is nice. If only those comments were worth reading.
JP_Frost
Triple-A Stud

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:54 am

JP_Frost wrote:Yes, increased traffic is nice. If only those comments were worth reading.

As June said to Ward, "You're being a little hard on the Beaver."
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Bearcatbob » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:21 pm

JP_Frost wrote:With all due respect, but you don't have to make a new thread every time a thought pops up in your head you know. It gets a bit annoying.

Annoying - eh? Let me ask if you are a paying member of the site or simply a resident freeloader. I would like to know if you are a freeloader or a contributor.
Bearcatbob
Single-A Phenom

Postby JP_Frost » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 am

Not that it's any of your business, but I am a paying member of this site. Hopefully that validates my opinion of your threads.
JP_Frost
Triple-A Stud

Postby Prosecutor » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:26 am

I'm also a paying member and I think it's ridiculous to start a thread that says nothing.

The Twins won four in a row, three of which were against the stick-a-fork-in-them Indians. That's your thread? That's what you think Indians fans want to discuss?

I also don't get why you're laughing out loud about the Twins beating the Tigers.
Prosecutor
Single-A Phenom

Postby criznit2009 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:28 am

kinda funny the ones who find this thread pointless or "annoying" are the ones replying to it.......
criznit2009
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Bearcatbob » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:13 am

"I also don't get why you're laughing out loud about the Twins beating the Tigers."

I meant Boston. Hey - the whole thing was a joke. I did think there was some value in noting that the Twins also played the Chi/Sox. Perhaps they are turning their season around. We are certainly turning ours around - in the wrong direction.

As for the value of my threads - "Fixing the Lineup" is second only to the Game Thread thread.

Bob
Bearcatbob
Single-A Phenom

Return to Beyond The Minors