Indians Prospect Insider - Covering the Cleveland Indians from the Minors to the Big Leagues

Break Up the Twins?

Talk about the Cleveland Indians, Major League Baseball, and other sports.

Break Up the Twins?

Postby Bearcatbob » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:02 am

LOL - they beat the ChiSox last night - and oh yeah - Detroit lost again as well.

Bob
Bearcatbob
Single-A Phenom

Re: Break Up the Twins?

Postby JP_Frost » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:47 am

With all due respect, but you don't have to make a new thread every time a thought pops up in your head you know. It gets a bit annoying.
JP_Frost
Triple-A Stud

Postby Bearcatbob » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:09 am

JP_Frost wrote:With all due respect, but you don't have to make a new thread every time a thought pops up in your head you know. It gets a bit annoying.

Well with all do respect - it is a separate topic. If it has no interest it will disappear down the list into oblivion where you can feel free to ignore it.

Bob

PS: I think this site could benefit from increased board traffic on all subjects tribe. I think more topics worthy - if one choses - of commentary can drive traffic and increase the value to all.
Bearcatbob
Single-A Phenom

Postby JP_Frost » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:32 am

Yes, increased traffic is nice. If only those comments were worth reading.
JP_Frost
Triple-A Stud

Postby Rocky55 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:54 am

JP_Frost wrote:Yes, increased traffic is nice. If only those comments were worth reading.

As June said to Ward, "You're being a little hard on the Beaver."
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Bearcatbob » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:21 pm

JP_Frost wrote:With all due respect, but you don't have to make a new thread every time a thought pops up in your head you know. It gets a bit annoying.

Annoying - eh? Let me ask if you are a paying member of the site or simply a resident freeloader. I would like to know if you are a freeloader or a contributor.
Bearcatbob
Single-A Phenom

Postby JP_Frost » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 am

Not that it's any of your business, but I am a paying member of this site. Hopefully that validates my opinion of your threads.
JP_Frost
Triple-A Stud

Postby Prosecutor » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:26 am

I'm also a paying member and I think it's ridiculous to start a thread that says nothing.

The Twins won four in a row, three of which were against the stick-a-fork-in-them Indians. That's your thread? That's what you think Indians fans want to discuss?

I also don't get why you're laughing out loud about the Twins beating the Tigers.
Prosecutor
Single-A Phenom

Postby criznit2009 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:28 am

kinda funny the ones who find this thread pointless or "annoying" are the ones replying to it.......
criznit2009
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Bearcatbob » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:13 am

"I also don't get why you're laughing out loud about the Twins beating the Tigers."

I meant Boston. Hey - the whole thing was a joke. I did think there was some value in noting that the Twins also played the Chi/Sox. Perhaps they are turning their season around. We are certainly turning ours around - in the wrong direction.

As for the value of my threads - "Fixing the Lineup" is second only to the Game Thread thread.

Bob
Bearcatbob
Single-A Phenom

Return to Beyond The Minors