RSS Twitter Facebook YouTube
Expand Menu

2011 Akron Aeros Thread

Talk shop about the various prospects and teams that make up the Cleveland Indians organization.

Re: 2011 Akron Aeros Thread

Postby Chip Davis » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:47 am

TAIWANSOCOOL wrote:Where is Chen these days? is he hurt?

CC Lee is in Columbus. If that is who you were inquiring about.
Chip Davis
Draft Prospect

Postby TAIWANSOCOOL » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Chip Davis wrote:

Sorry, my bad is Chun Chen
TAIWANSOCOOL
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby indianinkslinger » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:15 pm

TAIWANSOCOOL wrote:
Chip Davis wrote:

Sorry, my bad is Chun Chen

I haven't seen any public listing as such but my brother told me he thought Chen was "slightly" injured last week and could play if necessary but that they are using the time to work on pitch recognition with him. It was posted that he is in Columbus along with Lee but I have not seen any evidence of that in the Columbus lineups. :pleasantry:
indianinkslinger
Triple-A Stud

Postby entertheshoe » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Nick Weglarz is batting .156 yet somehow still has an OBP of .377.

To put that into perspective, Beau Mills is batting .300 but his OBP is still only .331. Jordan Henry (.378) and Tim Fedroff (.399) are the only guys on the Akron roster with a higher on base percentage.

Is it getting to the point where Weglarz is TOO patient at the plate?
entertheshoe
Rookie Baller

Postby axic » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:35 am

On facebook, Chen said he sprained his back and could be off for few days.
axic
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby indianinkslinger » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:02 pm

The Aeros opened with a 10 run 1st inning. That has to be the biggest offensive output of the season for the normally weak hitting team. Nice to see them get some runs for a struggling pitching staff.
indianinkslinger
Triple-A Stud

Postby Rocky55 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:50 pm

entertheshoe wrote:Nick Weglarz is batting .156 yet somehow still has an OBP of .377.

To put that into perspective, Beau Mills is batting .300 but his OBP is still only .331. Jordan Henry (.378) and Tim Fedroff (.399) are the only guys on the Akron roster with a higher on base percentage.

Is it getting to the point where Weglarz is TOO patient at the plate?

Yes. Take the damn bat off of your shoulder. OBP should be the focus for Jordan Henry as a leadoff guy. A moose like Wegz should be driving the ball. That's where his value lies. I don't believe he can maintain the walk rate in MLB until he proves he can actually hit the ball.
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby smt1192 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:53 pm

Could be wrong, but I think Fedroff will be moving up to Columbus soon.
smt1192
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby bmonnig » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:53 pm

smt1192 wrote:Could be wrong, but I think Fedroff will be moving up to Columbus soon.

Are you referring to this?

http://blog.dispatch.com/clippers/2011/ ... gone.shtml

The struggling Cleveland Indians appear to have called up Clippers third baseman Lonnie Chisenhall.

While I haven't received official word, Chisenhall is coming off his best week of the season. He batted .429 with two home runs and 14 RBI and was named the International League player of the week. He entered the season as the consensus top prospect in the Cleveland organization.

The Clippers are expected to add outfielder Tim Fedroff to the roster for tonight's series finale with Gwinnett. Fedroff is leading the Eastern League in hitting at double-A Akron.
bmonnig
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby smt1192 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:34 pm

bmonnig wrote:
smt1192 wrote:Could be wrong, but I think Fedroff will be moving up to Columbus soon.

Are you referring to this?

http://blog.dispatch.com/clippers/2011/ ... gone.shtml

The struggling Cleveland Indians appear to have called up Clippers third baseman Lonnie Chisenhall.

While I haven't received official word, Chisenhall is coming off his best week of the season. He batted .429 with two home runs and 14 RBI and was named the International League player of the week. He entered the season as the consensus top prospect in the Cleveland organization.

The Clippers are expected to add outfielder Tim Fedroff to the roster for tonight's series finale with Gwinnett. Fedroff is leading the Eastern League in hitting at double-A Akron.

I was referring to some things I saw on twitter, but that validates my thoughts. :s_thumbsup
smt1192
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby entertheshoe » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Who's taking Fedroff's spot?

Hopefully Pomeranz or one of Stowell or Bryson. All of them deserve to be in AA.
entertheshoe
Rookie Baller

Postby smt1192 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:54 pm

entertheshoe wrote:Who's taking Fedroff's spot?

Hopefully Pomeranz or one of Stowell or Bryson. All of them deserve to be in AA.

They signed Ben Copeland :s_no , 27 year old playing in the Atlantic Independent league. Played in the Giants system for a while, never made it to the pros. I was figuring they would promote internally to free up roster room to sign a draft pick, but nobody in the Kinston outfield is really hitting that well.
smt1192
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby entertheshoe » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:00 pm

smt1192 wrote:

They signed Ben Copeland :s_no , 27 year old playing in the Atlantic Independent league. Played in the Giants system for a while, never made it to the pros. I was figuring they would promote internally to free up roster room to sign a draft pick, but nobody in the Kinston outfield is really hitting that well.

I don't really know if it's necessary for them to carry more than Weglarz, Henry, Drennen, and Webb just because Matt McBride can play the outfield too. I'll be pretty unexcited if a AA spot goes to a 27 year old, but then again you're right nobody in Kinston is hitting even remotely well.
entertheshoe
Rookie Baller

Postby smt1192 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:15 pm

entertheshoe wrote:
smt1192 wrote:

I don't really know if it's necessary for them to carry more than Weglarz, Henry, Drennen, and Webb just because Matt McBride can play the outfield too. I'll be pretty unexcited if a AA spot goes to a 27 year old, but then again you're right nobody in Kinston is hitting even remotely well.

I think Drennen may still be suspended and McBride has been playing catcher for a few days because Chen tweaked his back. Maybe it is just a move to fill a spot for a week or two without ruining anyone's development.
smt1192
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby martyinnewyork » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:30 am

Hey, Tony - any word on when Pomeranz goes up to Akron?
martyinnewyork
Single-A Phenom

Postby Tondo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:42 am

It's stuff like that that I dont get with this org...they fill Fedroff's spot with a 27yo? Are you kidding me? They can't even sign and assign their draft picks anymore because the system is "oh so deep" but then they sign Copeland? If I was a prospect I would pray to not get picked by the Indians...hate how they treat them...a guy like Tomlin would probably still pitch in AAA if we had 4 Carmona's or had any kind of "talent" at SP last season

Holt was the obvious promotion....he has a solid OBP and steals bases, the perfect replacement for Fedroff...same position, same type of player...if not him then at least 1 of the many over-aged RP in Kinston who should be playing at AA from the start of the season since they mastered A+ already last season: Landis, Popham or Bryson

But yeah, let's sign Copeland, an org filler with no upside left...great idea

I expect more decent specs to retire "voluntarily"....
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby smt1192 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:08 am

Tondo wrote:It's stuff like that that I dont get with this org...they fill Fedroff's spot with a 27yo? Are you kidding me? They can't even sign and assign their draft picks anymore because the system is "oh so deep" but then they sign Copeland? If I was a prospect I would pray to not get picked by the Indians...hate how they treat them...a guy like Tomlin would probably still pitch in AAA if we had 4 Carmona's or had any kind of "talent" at SP last season

Holt was the obvious promotion....he has a solid OBP and steals bases, the perfect replacement for Fedroff...same position, same type of player...if not him then at least 1 of the many over-aged RP in Kinston who should be playing at AA from the start of the season since they mastered A+ already last season: Landis, Popham or Bryson

If this guy is with the team next year then something is wrong. Hopefully he is just a filler for a few weeks.
smt1192
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby toledobuck » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:31 am

Hopefully Pemeranz gets the call up to AKR soon. Packer is really struggling this year as a starter. He may be better transitioned into the bullpen at this time where he is a lefty who can go multiple innings. Lets hope this is the plan soon.
toledobuck
Rookie Baller

Postby TonyIBI » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:06 am

martyinnewyork wrote:Hey, Tony - any word on when Pomeranz goes up to Akron?

Keep hearing "very close". I'd have to think that it is no later than the AS break.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Postby Edible14 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 am

smt1192 wrote:
Tondo wrote:It's stuff like that that I dont get with this org...they fill Fedroff's spot with a 27yo? Are you kidding me? They can't even sign and assign their draft picks anymore because the system is "oh so deep" but then they sign Copeland? If I was a prospect I would pray to not get picked by the Indians...hate how they treat them...a guy like Tomlin would probably still pitch in AAA if we had 4 Carmona's or had any kind of "talent" at SP last season

If this guy is with the team next year then something is wrong. Hopefully he is just a filler for a few weeks.

I don't see a cause for outrage. The guy is likely not going to get many ABs as the 4th OF. Henry, Weglarz and Webb are all guys that the Indians want to be getting ABs, so the most a promoted guy could hope for is split time at Akron. It's the same reason they have Arnal in Akron.

The outfield, as jammed as it is at Akron/Cbus/Cleveland... not a position of strength lower in the system. Nobody at Kinston is doing so great that they need promoted. Ditto Lake County and Mahoning Valley.
Edible14
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby criznit2009 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:24 am

Gonna drop this nugget here in the Akron thread... So - Pom should be in Akron, yet he is not. There is not a soul blocking him, so what could bit be..... His development? Possibly but I dont think so... The problem with Akron is the starting rotation, is well kinda stinky.... No one in the rotation deserves a call up to AAA and one could even argue some look closer to demotion than promotion.....

So with that said - it looks like the Cbus starting rotation could thin out a bit, guys need to be playing in the ML who are currently there and there might be a trade or 2..... Is it possible Pomeranz skips Akron and goes right to Cbus?? Not likely but I would not be totally shocked if this plays out.... Whatever happens I could see Drew with a very short to non-existent tenure in Akron.....
criznit2009
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Tondo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:46 pm

With McBride off to Columbus his roster spot goes to?

26yo, non hitting 1B Raul Padron....makes perfect sense :fool:
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby TonyIBI » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Tondo wrote:With McBride off to Columbus his roster spot goes to?

Indians have him as a catcher from what I got.

Boy, if you are Doug Pickens, you might as well just retire. Guy can't even get an emergency callup to Akron.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Postby Edible14 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:09 pm

TonyIPI wrote:
Tondo wrote:With McBride off to Columbus his roster spot goes to?

Indians have him as a catcher from what I got.

Boy, if you are Doug Pickens, you might as well just retire. Guy can't even get an emergency callup to Akron.

In the same vein... why isn't Apodaca getting the call to Columbus? The guy has been around forever, it's not like he doesn't have the experience.
Edible14
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby entertheshoe » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:49 pm

As I tweeted to Tony, Nick Weglarz going 2-2 in tonight's game raised his BA from .163 to .196. 16 games in, that's redonkulous. He also had his first hit of the season off a lefty pitcher (only 9 official AB, but still). Heck, if he has a 5-5 game tomorrow his batting average goes all the way up to .268.

#crazy
entertheshoe
Rookie Baller

Postby toledobuck » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:44 am

Regarding Weglarz, the thing that is really amazing is not his low BA. It is that Weglarz still is getting on base almost 50% of the time. His OBP is around .445 which is better than just about anybody in the system including Fedroff who has a BA around .340.

I think that the Tribe brass still are very high on Weglarz and are intrigued by his ability to draw walks and get on base. However, I just doubt that his plate discipline can carry over to pro ball. I am sure the Tribe instructors are advising Weglarz to be more aggressive at the plate but you definitely cannot discount his OBP which has got to be one of the highest in all minor league ball.
toledobuck
Rookie Baller

Postby smt1192 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:05 am

toledobuck wrote:Regarding Weglarz, the thing that is really amazing is not his low BA. It is that Weglarz still is getting on base almost 50% of the time. His OBP is around .445 which is better than just about anybody in the system including Fedroff who has a BA around .340.

I think that the Tribe brass still are very high on Weglarz and are intrigued by his ability to draw walks and get on base. However, I just doubt that his plate discipline can carry over to pro ball. I am sure the Tribe instructors are advising Weglarz to be more aggressive at the plate but you definitely cannot discount his OBP which has got to be one of the highest in all minor league ball.

That has to be a big plus considering the lack of discipline that the Tribe has shown the past few weeks at the plate. The club seems to be alright with Santana hitting around .220 and getting on base at .350, I feel that Weglarz is capable of at least the same.
smt1192
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby Tondo » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:13 am

Yeah, there are a lot of good hitters in the Majors with low batting AVGs but good OBPs and OPS...they're mostly sluggers though (Dunn, Young, Reynolds)...even Santana and his 20+ HR power qualify...but Weglarz isn't showing enough power, that's my only concern with him...but it's there, we all know
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby go_tribe » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Any chance we see Pomz pitch for Akron in Erie thursday? I'll be in the area and hope to see his AA debut
go_tribe
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby TonyIBI » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:03 pm

go_tribe wrote:Any chance we see Pomz pitch for Akron in Erie thursday? I'll be in the area and hope to see his AA debut

Probably not. Heard he made the road trip with Kinston to Myrtle beach....so callup does not appear imminent. I am beginning to think he goes to the Futures Game on Jul10th and then Akron after that when they start play after the All Star break.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Postby Chip Davis » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:09 pm

smt1192 wrote:
toledobuck wrote:Regarding Weglarz, the thing that is really amazing is not his low BA. It is that Weglarz still is getting on base almost 50% of the time. His OBP is around .445 which is better than just about anybody in the system including Fedroff who has a BA around .340.

That has to be a big plus considering the lack of discipline that the Tribe has shown the past few weeks at the plate. The club seems to be alright with Santana hitting around .220 and getting on base at .350, I feel that Weglarz is capable of at least the same.

AA teams are going to continue to pitch around him so I wouldn't be to concerned with his power numbers. A move to Columbus would be good for him IMO. I believe the AAA pitchers would challenge him more initially before they get scared of him too.
Chip Davis
Draft Prospect

Postby go_tribe » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:49 pm

I watched Kelvin De La Cruz pitch in Erie last night, and gotta say I was very impressed. Despite the box score numbers, he looked pretty dominate at times. He gave up a 3 run HR in the second, but easily should have already been out of the inning after giving up 2 straight on the infield grass hits. He also had 8 k's and no walks...

What I expected to see was a Carmona like meltdown after the second inning, but he kept his composure and pitched 3 more good innings. I really like this kid and think despite everyone being so down on him, that he still has FOR potential.
go_tribe
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby TonyIBI » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:43 pm

go_tribe wrote:I watched Kelvin De La Cruz pitch in Erie last night, and gotta say I was very impressed. Despite the box score numbers, he looked pretty dominate at times. He gave up a 3 run HR in the second, but easily should have already been out of the inning after giving up 2 straight on the infield grass hits. He also had 8 k's and no walks...

What I expected to see was a Carmona like meltdown after the second inning, but he kept his composure and pitched 3 more good innings. I really like this kid and think despite everyone being so down on him, that he still has FOR potential.

Thanks for the insight.

Org still appears to be high on him.....really all about his fastball command as everything else is there. They plan to keep starting him.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Postby go_tribe » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Very glad to hear they plan on keeping him as a starter, one question I do have is why doesn't he get any slack in terms of command? Isn't it usually the last thing to come after an injury?
go_tribe
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby Upper Box Woodchuck » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Is it just me, or are the Aeros starting to look more like an Atlantic League team?
Upper Box Woodchuck
Single-A Phenom

Postby ACrank » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:30 pm

That's the feeling i got watching the last few games in Erie.
ACrank
Draft Prospect

Postby smt1192 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:26 am

Jeez, Akron starting pitching is all over the place. Matt Packer putting together a nice start last night. What I like about him is that he has a good strikeout to walk ratio (a little over 4KO/1BB on the year). He got hit around his past few starts but hopefully this is a sign of something good for him.
smt1192
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby indianinkslinger » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:50 am

smt1192 wrote:Jeez, Akron starting pitching is all over the place. Matt Packer putting together a nice start last night. What I like about him is that he has a good strikeout to walk ratio (a little over 4KO/1BB on the year). He got hit around his past few starts but hopefully this is a sign of something good for him.

Packer isn't the only one who is pitching poorly. I had great hopes for the Akron staff at the beginning of the season but they really have not exhibited much command or consistency. Only the early season promotion of McFarland, who should be #5 on the staff instead of the best performer, has shown any glimmer of reamining a SP. Gardner has been awful most outings with some sparse good starts. His command is terrible. About as many passes as Ks. DLC has been a huge command problem all year. Still has stuff but you have to wonder. He and McFarland may be the only ones to survive as a starter with the influx fram Kinston next year. :pleasantry:
indianinkslinger
Triple-A Stud

Postby criznit2009 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Well Mr. Drennen is back in Akron swinging away... I would be more welcoming had you not be busted for taking PED's while continuing to flame out in Akron... Had they been working.....Who knows. Any way good luck kid.
criznit2009
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby indianinkslinger » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Hey Tony, I have been wondering a couple of things about Akron if you know. We all know that Pomeranz is moving up and I have assumed he will be taking Packer's place. The whole rotation has pretty much sucked this year so it might be anyone of the five. Do you know?

My other question is about Weglarz situation. There is no rush to promote him in my way of thinking but it seems likely they will move him to Columbus soon because he is the only corner OF prospect worth commenting about above LC. Promotion from Kinston looks out of the question so I have no idea how they would replace him even with Drennen back. Any thoughts?
indianinkslinger
Triple-A Stud

Postby Edible14 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:06 pm

indianinkslinger wrote:Hey Tony, I have been wondering a couple of things about Akron if you know. We all know that Pomeranz is moving up and I have assumed he will be taking Packer's place. The whole rotation has pretty much sucked this year so it might be anyone of the five. Do you know?

My other question is about Weglarz situation. There is no rush to promote him in my way of thinking but it seems likely they will move him to Columbus soon because he is the only corner OF prospect worth commenting about above LC. Promotion from Kinston looks out of the question so I have no idea how they would replace him even with Drennen back. Any thoughts?

Send Donnie Webb back down and let him start? Or send McBride back down to be the LF?
Edible14
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby TonyIBI » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:55 pm

indianinkslinger wrote:Hey Tony, I have been wondering a couple of things about Akron if you know. We all know that Pomeranz is moving up and I have assumed he will be taking Packer's place. The whole rotation has pretty much sucked this year so it might be anyone of the five. Do you know?

Don't know who is coming out of the rotation. Packer is a possibility, but Adams is a guy who may end up moving to the pen as that experiment may be coming to an end. Same with De La Cruz who may be moved to the bullpen to try and get his command on track. The only two who I think who are safe are Gardner and McFarland.

And yeah, I expect Weglarz to go to Columbus soon regardless of how poor he may be playing. Could see McBride/Webb come right back to Akron.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Postby smt1192 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:31 am

Do you guys see Webb making a minor league roster with the Indians next year? He seems to have hit a production wall this year.
smt1192
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby TonyIBI » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:06 pm

smt1192 wrote:Do you guys see Webb making a minor league roster with the Indians next year? He seems to have hit a production wall this year.

He'll be on the bubble for sure. He is versatile though, and now has the AA/AAA experience, so could stick around especially since OF options are limited at Kinston that will be coming up. Also, Drennen probably won't resign, and some other guys at AA/AAA may be gone.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Postby Edible14 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:33 pm

smt1192 wrote:Do you guys see Webb making a minor league roster with the Indians next year? He seems to have hit a production wall this year.

Depends almost entirely on how many guys the Indians sign/re-sign in the outfield. I think Head, Huffman, McBride, Drennan, Crowe and Copeland are all eligible to be minor league free agents (assuming none of them are on the 40 at year's end). So, if nobody signs, nobody is hurt... it could look like this:

Cleveland: Choo/Sizemore/Brantley/4th OF (Francouer? Buck? Crowe?)
Columbus: Weglarz/Carerra/Fedroff/Webb
Akron: Holt/Henry/Greenwell/Abreu?

Not 100% on all of those guys being MiLFA's, so corrections welcome.
Edible14
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby osueddy » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:10 am

I'd like to see Austin Adams go to the pen. Not because he is terrible, but because I think a move to the bullpen could really speed up his shot at a promotion. If he can add a couple mph by throwing just an inning, he might be more valuable to the Indians and therefore help his chances of making it to the majors.

As for Holt and Abreu in the Akron outfield next year, I'm not sure they've done enough to deserve that, but you may be right about them being there unless we sign some free agents (think Bronson Sardinha 2008 - still in AA for the Rockies).
osueddy
Draft Prospect

Postby BrianM » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:01 am

I didnt see this anywhere on here but BA released their top 50 midseason prospects. Pomeranz moves all the way up to number 14, ahead of names such as Arodys Vizcaino, Carlos Martinez, Matt Montogomery, Matt Harvey, and Kyle Gibson. He would be number 18 if all of this years top ten picks in the draft were to sign. Kipnis at #31, drops to #38 if draft picks sign.

From the Callis chat this week:

Marc (Vancouver): Why Pomeranz over Skaggs? Similar stats at the same level, but Skaggs is in the tougher league and has over two years on him.

Jim Callis: Better stuff.

Link to List http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/pr ... 12064.html
BrianM
Rookie Baller

Postby Edible14 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:13 pm

osueddy wrote:As for Holt and Abreu in the Akron outfield next year, I'm not sure they've done enough to deserve that, but you may be right about them being there unless we sign some free agents (think Bronson Sardinha 2008 - still in AA for the Rockies).

Given the team's recent history, I'd be shocked if they didn't sign some people. I suspect Webb will probably be in Akron next year, possibly starting alongside Henry and Greenwell or Holt (depending on who they deem worthy of that promotion).

As for Adams, wouldn't surprise me a bit if he's in the pen for Pomeranz, and essentially replaces the promoted Espino. If Miller is the guy getting the call to CBus, I'm guessing Bryson or Stowell would be the one coming up to Akron.
Edible14
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby nubballguy » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:22 pm

Does anyone know what the Akron rotation is going to be starting tonight? Thinking about heading out to Harrisburg sometime this weekend, would be cool to catch Pomerantz if possible. Thnx
nubballguy
Draft Prospect

Postby smt1192 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:34 pm

nubballguy wrote:Does anyone know what the Akron rotation is going to be starting tonight? Thinking about heading out to Harrisburg sometime this weekend, would be cool to catch Pomerantz if possible. Thnx

MILB.com has Matt Packer starting tonight FYI, not sure where Pomerantz fits in after that
smt1192
Undrafted Free Agent

PreviousNext

Return to Indians Prospect Talk