RSS Twitter Facebook YouTube
Expand Menu

Extended Spring Training Players

Talk shop about the various prospects and teams that make up the Cleveland Indians organization.

Extended Spring Training Players

Postby BrianM » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Its nice to hear your surgery was successful Tony. Hopefully you continue to progress.

I was looking at the depth chart today, and was wondering when we will see Levon Washington, Felix Sterling, Ronny Rodriguez, and Juan Romero transferred to an affiliate. I remember reading about Knapp's situation, so I know whats going on with him, but I have not heard anything about the rest of the players in EST.

I enjoy watching the progress of all our prospects, but I enjoy following the Helium prospects more than anything, and according to Tony's reports, Rodriguez, Romero, and Sterling will be the prospects who can make big jumps this year. Can anyone give me information about the current status of these players, and when and where we can expect to see them in some live action? Also, Does anyone have an update on Wolters injury?

Oh and speaking of Helium...Geovanny Urshela has a lot of it, but ill leave that for the LC forum.
BrianM
Rookie Baller

Re: Extended Spring Training Players

Postby TonyIBI » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:40 am

Thanks fir the kind words Brian. It is very likely that Rodriguez, Sterling and Romero all go to Mahoning Valley when their season starts in late June. Just like Urshela went there last year. Indians are definitely very high on R-Rod, Felix and Romero.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Re: Extended Spring Training Players

Postby Upper Box Woodchuck » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Great to see you back on the boards, Tony! :yahoo:

Praying for a complete and speedy recovery for you.
Upper Box Woodchuck
Single-A Phenom

Return to Indians Prospect Talk