Indians Prospect Insider - Covering the Cleveland Indians from the Minors to the Big Leagues

Forums

Post suggestions and feedback for new forum ideas or improvements for the Indians Prospect Insider here.

Forums

Postby TonyIBI » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:33 am

I just have these three simple forums listed for now. Not sure how many people will actually use this forum, but if a need arises to organize things with some additional forums I am open to any ideas. Any suggestions, feel free to chime in.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Re: Forums

Postby DAM » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:54 pm

Looks nice, and you sure added it quick! Once the season starts up next year you may want a thread for each affiliate so users can comment during and after games. May have to start a new thread each week or month depending on how many comments you get. Keep up the great work.
DAM
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby TonyIBI » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:03 pm

Good idea.

I actually did think of this as I know other sites have done this.....but the big drawback to me is if you essentially have eight forums to talk about the 7 affiliates and one for the prospects, it is just too many places for such little activity. I like the way we did it on my homesite TheClevelandFan.com where we simply setup an official game thread for each affiliate and all game talk all season went in that one thread. To me that also keeps everyone in the same forum and maybe encourages people to respond to some of the other topics.

I guess we'll see what happens....long offseason in store....and who knows this place could become popular for the prospect diehards who I know are scattered about among many different sites. Would be nice to have everyone here and just have the focus on the minor league teams and prospects instead of getting buried like it does at the other places.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Postby indianinkslinger » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:42 pm

Hi Tony,

I did a save of my top 10 so I could review it before I posted it and have tried to follow the directions to retrieve it but cannot seem to find it. Any suggestions?
indianinkslinger
Triple-A Stud

Postby TonyIBI » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:48 am

Ink, where did you save it?
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Postby MadThinker88 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:11 pm

Tony,

How about a separate room for all the blogtalk radio shows. It would enable there to be an easy storage of past shows and maybe you could sticky a generic link in that room for all upcoming shows.

-mt88
MadThinker88
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby TonyIBI » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:47 pm

Good idea.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Return to Suggestions & Feedback