Indians Prospect Insider - Covering the Cleveland Indians from the Minors to the Big Leagues

Website issues?

Post suggestions and feedback for new forum ideas or improvements for the Indians Prospect Insider here.

Website issues?

Postby TonyIBI » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Got an email from one person that they are having problems getting on the website (not the board). Anyone else having trouble getting on the main page of the IPI?
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Re: Website issues?

Postby jellis » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:45 pm

no trouble ever from my end
jellis
Triple-A Stud

Postby dazindiansfanuk » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:19 pm

If they've got it listed under their favourties (bookmarked) from when it was under blogspot I think it's no longer working (my link on my works computer wasn't working). But, the link direct to the site at www.indiansprospectinsider.com works fine.
dazindiansfanuk
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby TonyIBI » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Ah, that's exactly it. I had the same problem the other day and updated my bookmark. Thanks a bunch Daz.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Postby indianinkslinger » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:48 pm

hey Tony, my bookmark is updated and I am still having problems. I will lose you for about a day upon occasion and my site login goes away. This has not been a huge problem so i just assumed it was my AT&T connection but since you asked!
indianinkslinger
Triple-A Stud

Postby TonyIBI » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:06 pm

indianinkslinger wrote:hey Tony, my bookmark is updated and I am still having problems. I will lose you for about a day upon occasion and my site login goes away. This has not been a huge problem so i just assumed it was my AT&T connection but since you asked!

Are you talking about the boards or the main site?
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Postby indianinkslinger » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Consigliere wrote:
indianinkslinger wrote:hey Tony, my bookmark is updated and I am still having problems. I will lose you for about a day upon occasion and my site login goes away. This has not been a huge problem so i just assumed it was my AT&T connection but since you asked!

Are you talking about the boards or the main site?

I am talking about the site. I have no problems with the boards except my login disappears and I can have difficulty logging in again.
indianinkslinger
Triple-A Stud

Postby TonyIBI » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:36 am

Man, I dunno what to say. Site is working fine on this end and have not heard of any other issues besides yours since we got the bookmark thing cleared up. Try doing a search in google/yahoo for the site and get to it that way.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Postby indianinkslinger » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:31 pm

I will try that but I still think the problem might be with my ISP. I was trying to do some analysis of payroll which is not my best suit and I could not find your salary chart. Did you remove it?
indianinkslinger
Triple-A Stud

Postby TonyIBI » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:46 pm

Salary chart is still on the right side.....under the Indians tab (by the Wahoo logo)
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Return to Suggestions & Feedback