RSS Twitter Facebook YouTube
Expand Menu

Premium Site Change

Post suggestions and feedback for new forum ideas or improvements for the Indians Prospect Insider here.

Premium Site Change

Postby GhostofTedCox » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Tony,
Good luck with the new site. I can't wait to see it, and all the changes that will happen. I'm sure it will become the showplace of the world wide web.

I'm sure you struggled with the decision to make it a subscription based site. I understand your reasoning. The time you must be investing must fill up your day. Maybe annual subscibers could get a discout on the book. Just an idea.

Good luck. :good:
GhostofTedCox
Single-A Phenom

Re: Premium Site Change

Postby TonyIBI » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Thanks....yes, definitely a tough decision. Not something I took lightly, but when it came down to it I had to get off the fence and make a decision to do this full time or take a big, giant leap away from it. I guess we will see how this goes! I'm excited though....tons of ideas with this on a micro level with the Indians only....and exploring opportunities to expand down the road with other teams on a macro level (Reds will be first).

I will definitely be offering up some perks/contests to subscribers. Working on some of those now.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Re: Premium Site Change

Postby Edible14 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:06 am

I love the site, and I'd be happy to pay a small subscription fee as soon as I've got the money to do so.
Edible14
Double-A Hot Shot

Return to Suggestions & Feedback