RSS Twitter Facebook YouTube
Expand Menu

Changes for Friday?

Talk about the Cleveland Indians, Major League Baseball, and other sports.

Changes for Friday?

Postby Bearcatbob » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Something has to change. The offense is absolutely horrible.

Bob
Bearcatbob
Single-A Phenom

Re: Changes for Friday?

Postby A.Zajac » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 pm

What more can you do? You have Carerra, Chisenhall, Huff, Valbuena all in Cleveland. Sure, you have Kipnis still in C-Bus, but not sure how much more he can even provide to the team. Would love to hear what internal options we have left.
Follow me on Twitter!
@AndrewIPI
A.Zajac
Triple-A Stud

Postby A.Zajac » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Not to mention the Phelps experiment didn't work out that well.
Follow me on Twitter!
@AndrewIPI
A.Zajac
Triple-A Stud

Postby dazindiansfanuk » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Jason Donald is about the only other internal option remaining.
dazindiansfanuk
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby criznit2009 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Personally I would Call up Head, DFA Durbin to get him (Head) his spot on the 40, recall Judy and either DL Buck (or send down even) or DFA Kearns.... Could call up Donald for Valby too, as he is continuing to prove over and over again why we already decided he wasn't an option (Marte part II).

Also in regards to DFA'ing Durbin, once Talbot gets back from the DL, he goes into that spot. I don't think he gets another crack at the starting rotation until someone falters or gets injured.
criznit2009
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Prosecutor » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:46 pm

No need to panic. We split with Balt and Minn on the road. Zeke is contributing and Huff had an encouraging start going seven scoreless innings. We just need to hang in there until we get Grady and Choo back, and possibly Alex White as well.

For the most part the guys in Columbus haven't been the answer. Valbs is hitting .136. Phelps hit .196 and couldn't catch a cold at second base. Chisenhall is hitting .235, not much better than Hannahan and without the highlight film defensive plays. Gomez had an ERA of 5.70 before getting sent down, and McAllister lasted 4 innings in his one opportunity.

Now fans are asking for Donald and/or Kipnis. Donald is hitting over .500 his last seven games and he hit .253 in Cleveland last year so I can see him at second base starting immediately. Huff has earned another start. Reportedly Buck did not suffer a concussion so he should be back soon, and they're hoping Brantley is OK by tomorrow.

Fausto didn't look bad coming off the 15-day DL the other night. We desparately need him to get his act together and we need Huff to step up in place of Talbot. They say Grady's injury isn't season ending. If the Tribe can hang in there until Grady and Choo return, they have a shot. But mainly the starters (Fausto, Huff, and Tomlin) need to step up, and right now.
Prosecutor
Single-A Phenom

Postby entertheshoe » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:58 pm

I may take some flack for this, but is Jack Hannahan really worth a roster spot? Look, I LOVE the guy's defense and he seems like a good clubhouse guy but can we really afford to dedicate another roster spot to a late inning defensive replacement at third? Chisenhall needs to be playing every day (even versus lefties) and he has to play defense in order to learn defense. He wasn't ranked as one of our better prospects in order to be a platoon player. As crippled as the roster is by having a pure DH and injuries, I don't know if Hannahan can be kept around anymore.

:bomb:

Nothing can really be done now about the bullpen but when Talbot is ready, I agree he should be the LR in place of Durbin. And if CC Lee keeps pitching the way he is in Columbus, I'd consider having him replace Herrmann as well.

In the outfield, there's not much help out there in the system. Ez Carrera has played well enough to take Travis Buck's spot so if the club trusts him to place RF, make that move once Sizemore gets back.

We can look for help outside of the organization but I'll be blunt, I don't think we're good enough now to risk the future in a bidding war. Splitting with the Twins is what we should expect. They and the White Sox are right on our tails and I think they'll catch up. That's not a slight against us, I just think they're good teams that were underperforming while we're a good team that was overperforming in the first half and now are hobbled by injury.

My change for Friday in particular is a) patience and b) a lineup shuffle.

Santana shouldn't be batting cleanup. It's as simple as that.

This weekend (if Grady is out) I'd go with:

(vs R) LF Brantley, CF Carrera, SS Asdrubal, DH Hafner, C Santana, 3B Chis, 1B LaPorta, RF Buck, 2B Cabrera
(vs L) LF Brantley, CF Carrera, SS Asdrubal, DH Hafner, 1B Santana, 2B Cabrera, RF Kearns, 3B Chis, C Marson
entertheshoe
Rookie Baller

Postby TonyIBI » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:52 pm

At this point the only option is a trade. Sorry folks, I know Jared Head gets some love around here, but he will get dominated by ML pitching. Good guy and AAA player, but lots of holes in that swing and it is clear as day they Indians feel the same about him as they have failed to call him up with all OF options dried up and in need of hitting....and now saying they need to make a trade.

I'd expect at least one mid-level trade by the 31st deadline....maybe another move or two in August.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Postby ironmike » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:06 am

Tony, do you really believe a mid-level trade will make a difference?

GM's are now saying Pence is available and will be traded. Michael Bourne's name has surfaced too. What would Houston want for these players? Bourne has no power, he's only 28, a great defender and can steal bases.
ironmike
Single-A Phenom

Postby Tondo » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:39 am

We alread have a younger version of Bourn in Ez Carrera but overall I agree that a mid-level trade won't most probably help enough...the minumim I expect is Willingham and McCarthy...guys like Francouer, Ludwick aren't worth it imho...shoot for Willingham, Pence, Bedard, Kuroda, McCarthy

Betemit was really, really cheap for a seller's market and .780 career OPS 3B...stupid Royals. Looking at this trade we should get Willingham for a reasonable price imho Putnam + Gomez/Huff/McAll + Abreu should be plenty enough

man, we have so much ammunition...get it done already ! We can almost get whoever we want if we're willing to pay
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby GeronimoSon » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:51 am

Mid-level trades make a HUGE difference. They fill holes.. they energize the existing club.. The mid-level acquisition comes to the club, and, instead of being the "media darling" or "prima dona" , he improves the team's chemistry as he's another one of the guys grabbing an oar and pulling...

Mid-level trades for young and talented players is the way to go.
GeronimoSon
MLB Rookie

Postby GeronimoSon » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:05 am

... younger version of Bourn in Ez Carrera...
This could be a pretty good comp, however Zeke the Streak is clearly MUCH MUCH younger.. Carrera has about 30 AB's?.. Bourne has been in the ML's for five or six years. Bourne's experience as a NL All Star in 2010 along with his work ethic and good deeds (both on and off the field: Astros Heart and Hustle Award Winner for 2010) would matter. He'd be a good addition to the Indians team.. a mentor to a kid like Zeke.. etc.. I'd be fine with acquiring him in a mid-level trade..
GeronimoSon
MLB Rookie

Postby jellis » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:36 am

bourne is another lefty bat, with no pop, have to check his splits, but would seem like a guy who just replicates a lot of what we have
jellis
Triple-A Stud

Postby Hermie13 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Tondo wrote:We alread have a younger version of Bourn in Ez Carrera but overall I agree that a mid-level trade won't most probably help enough...the minumim I expect is Willingham and McCarthy...guys like Francouer, Ludwick aren't worth it imho...shoot for Willingham, Pence, Bedard, Kuroda, McCarthy

Betemit was really, really cheap for a seller's market and .780 career OPS 3B...stupid Royals. Looking at this trade we should get Willingham for a reasonable price imho Putnam + Gomez/Huff/McAll + Abreu should be plenty enough

man, we have so much ammunition...get it done already ! We can almost get whoever we want if we're willing to pay

That seems like way too much for a guy like Willingham. Not sure how Willingham got put in the Pence/Kuroda group either. Don't get me wrong, I like Willingham and he'd be a big improvement to this club...but he's not worth that much and really isn't a whole lot better than a guy like Francouer, especially when you add in defense.

Francouer's overall numbers are skewed by that hot April, but since mid/late June he's actually been hitting very well too (OPS over .800). He's also been better against lefties this year than Willingham, which would really help us. Would still prefer Willingham over Fenchy.....but not at that price. Willinham is hot since coming back (but been what 9 games?), but overall this year he's been pretty mediocre. Not sure I'd bet that he bounces back in a Tribe uni, at least woulnd't bet 3 prospects/young MLers.

As far as Betemit....meh, decent trade for the Tiggers I guess. Gonna be interesting to see if Betemit can maintain his .372 BABIP the rest of the way as he's only got 3 HRs on the year so not providing much pop (does have a career .336 BABIP though). Been worth less than half Hannahan this year. Strikes out over a quarter of the time too. Royals didn't do too bad considering his value would only go down with the recent minor league promotions.
Hermie13
MLB All Star

Postby dazindiansfanuk » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:08 pm

I don't know who this guy is but, it suggests changes are coming for Friday

Luis Valbuena is on his way back to Columbus. No corresponding move at this time, which is interesting. More to come I hope

http://twitter.com/#!/wahoo_baseball

With Jason Donald playing right now along with Kipnis and Duncan in AAA, then i'd find it hard to believe any of those guys will be coming up.

Perhaps a trade?
dazindiansfanuk
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby indianinkslinger » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:17 pm

I hate to disappoint the blog but I am guessing Melky Cabrera today or tomorrow. :drinks:
indianinkslinger
Triple-A Stud

Postby A.Zajac » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:19 pm

indianinkslinger wrote:I hate to disappoint the blog but I am guessing Melky Cabrera today or tomorrow. :drinks:

If we do acquire Melky, we may set a record for the number of Cabrera's on one team...
Follow me on Twitter!
@AndrewIPI
A.Zajac
Triple-A Stud

Postby indianinkslinger » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:34 pm

A.Zajac wrote:
indianinkslinger wrote:I hate to disappoint the blog but I am guessing Melky Cabrera today or tomorrow. :drinks:

If we do acquire Melky, we may set a record for the number of Cabrera's on one team...

2 bad he doesn't play 1B! DPs would be Cabrera assisted. :s_biggrin
indianinkslinger
Triple-A Stud

Postby GeronimoSon » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:39 pm

If indeed Little Luis is heading back to Columbus (GOOD).. then welcome back Shelly Duncan.. He's not very good defensively in the OF..nor does he hit for much of an average.. etc.. but he's still way better than Valmalo.. If it's not Shelly, then the weekend could become the major league debut of Jason Kipnis.. at least we know that if an emergency exists and an OF'er is needed.. Kipnis has been out there more than 15 games in his life...

As far as the KC guys go, Frenchy / The Melk Man.. no chance on Frenchy (GOOD).. and there is an outside chance the Melk Man has Chief Wahoo on his sleeve.. doubt it on both.. doubt is times two for Frenchy.. Trades of this type aren't necessarily a good thing for the Indians.. It wouldn't be a surpise to see the Royals ask for one of the Indians catching prospects in trade..
GeronimoSon
MLB Rookie

Postby entertheshoe » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:45 pm

GeronimoSon wrote:If indeed Little Luis is heading back to Columbus (GOOD).. then welcome back Shelly Duncan.. He's not very good defensively in the OF..nor does he hit for much of an average.. etc.. but he's still way better than Valmalo.. If it's not Shelly, then the weekend could become the major league debut of Jason Kipnis.. at least we know that if an emergency exists and an OF'er is needed.. Kipnis has been out there more than 15 games in his life...

As far as the KC guys go, Frenchy / The Melk Man.. no chance on Frenchy (GOOD).. and there is an outside chance the Melk Man has Chief Wahoo on his sleeve.. doubt it on both.. doubt is times two for Frenchy.. Trades of this type aren't necessarily a good thing for the Indians.. It wouldn't be a surpise to see the Royals ask for one of the Indians catching prospects in trade..

If Valbuena is heading down I don't know if we would leave the infield depth at OCab, ACab, Chis, and Hannahan, unless Hannahan has some 2nd base skills that I don't know about.
entertheshoe
Rookie Baller

Postby indiansfan055 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:55 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/timdierkes

Padres called up Kyle Blanks.

Nothing official from the Padres yet. Rotoworld speculates that Ludwick could be on his way out. Perhaps the Indians are close on Ludwick?
indiansfan055
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby GeronimoSon » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:58 pm

entertheshoe wrote:
GeronimoSon wrote:If indeed Little Luis is heading back to Columbus (GOOD).. then welcome back Shelly Duncan.. He's not very good defensively in the OF..nor does he hit for much of an average.. etc.. but he's still way better than Valmalo.. If it's not Shelly, then the weekend could become the major league debut of Jason Kipnis.. at least we know that if an emergency exists and an OF'er is needed.. Kipnis has been out there more than 15 games in his life...

If Valbuena is heading down I don't know if we would leave the infield depth at OCab, ACab, Chis, and Hannahan, unless Hannahan has some 2nd base skills that I don't know about.
Hanny can play 3B and 1B. He has played one inning or two innings at 2b at the MLB Level, so you are correct.. there is no history of 2B skills from Hanny. Hanny does have like two games in his career where he's appeared as a SS.. so, it's not likely the Indians would try him as a middle infielder.. If the Indians need a middle infielder in an emergency, Chisenhall/Hannahan/Orlando would cover 3b, Asdrubal/Orlando/Chisenhall would cover SS and Orlando/Asdrubal would cover 2B.. for a "one night only" kind of thing. That's four guys for three spots..should be okay for one night...

After that.. then it's a crap shoot.. Could be why the Indians may be calling up Kipnis for tomorrow.. and there hasn't been an announcement.. i.e.. they're keeping it a secret.. clearling a spot on the 40 man..etc.. they're so sneaky up there... :shok:
GeronimoSon
MLB Rookie

Postby A.Zajac » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:02 pm

indiansfan055 wrote:http://twitter.com/#!/timdierkes

Nothing official from the Padres yet. Rotoworld speculates that Ludwick could be on his way out. Perhaps the Indians are close on Ludwick?

Hearing Ludwick IS the guy...
Follow me on Twitter!
@AndrewIPI
A.Zajac
Triple-A Stud

Postby entertheshoe » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:17 pm

While I prefer Ludwick over Kearns/Duncan I hope the asking price is not much at all because I'm still not all that crazy about him.

Would we get compensation for Ludwick if he leaves after the season? Maybe a type B sandwich pick? If that's the case, might not be all that bad.
entertheshoe
Rookie Baller

Postby Lloyd Christmas » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Rather just play Kearns. They are the same player at this point
Lloyd Christmas
Draft Prospect

Postby indianinkslinger » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:19 pm

A.Zajac wrote:
indiansfan055 wrote:http://twitter.com/#!/timdierkes

Just heard the same speculation on Sports Talk here. If true, it will be interesting to hear the price. :friends:
indianinkslinger
Triple-A Stud

Postby A.Zajac » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Also interested to see what the price will end up being.. this is speculation on my part, but Weglarz/Washington and a mid-level arm.

I'm not crazy over Ludwick, I prefer Willingham.. (Yes, I've finally decided).. but it's still a better option than what we currently have. (Though that's not saying much)
Follow me on Twitter!
@AndrewIPI
A.Zajac
Triple-A Stud

Postby criznit2009 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:28 pm

I for one would be happy with Ludwick (unless theprice was yikes!) In fact my wishlist is/was

1.Pence
2. Beltran
3 Ludwick
4. Willingham -
5. everyone else....perhaps there is/was a name here that I haven't heard before that would be interesting. But getting to the point where it is looking like the market has solidified..

On a side note whats the story with Juan Rivera?????
criznit2009
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby criznit2009 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:30 pm

I for one would be happy with Ludwick (unless theprice was yikes!) In fact my wishlist is/was

1.Pence
2. Beltran
3 Ludwick
4. Willingham -
5. everyone else....perhaps there is/was a name here that I haven't heard before that would be interesting. But getting to the point where it is looking like the market has solidified..

On a side note whats the story with Juan Rivera????? And did the dodgers release Marcus Thames???
criznit2009
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby indiansfan055 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Ludwick also not playing for Padres today which adds fuel to the fire.
indiansfan055
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby A.Zajac » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:36 pm

indiansfan055 wrote:Ludwick also not playing for Padres today which adds fuel to the fire.

Plus their top OF prospect called up.
Follow me on Twitter!
@AndrewIPI
A.Zajac
Triple-A Stud

Postby Tondo » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Ludwick...meh. Also was hoping for Willingham, who I would have offered arby if elegible...Ludwick isn't worth it, thus a pure rental

Weglarz + arm would be a hefty price...hope it's LeVon as I still like Weglarz quite a bit, his only problem is health...he impressed last year as a 22yo in AAA

LeVon would be a PTBNL, right? LeVon wasn't in todays LCounty lineup btw

Looking at the Betemit-deal though the return could also be something like Moncrief + Cole Cook? am I dreaming?
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby Prosecutor » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Looks like Ludwick is definitely going somewhere. The question is where?

Overall I don't like his numbers (.244/.693), but his numbers on the road are better (.261/.705) and he's hitting .272/.769 against left-handed pitching. He's also mired in a huge slump, hitting only .172 (10-for-58) in July.

The Indians just need to stay close for the next five weeks or so until Grady and Choo return. Then the OF will be back to Grady, Choo, and Brantley. I don't know where Ludwick would fit in. So we're only getting him for 4-5 weeks, then he's on the bench? I suppose you could play him against lefties either in place of Hafner or in left field with Brantley or Grady getting a day off.

No question he would improve the offense, and I'm down with a trade as long as we don't give up too much.
Prosecutor
Single-A Phenom

Postby criznit2009 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Tondo wrote:Ludwick...meh. Also was hoping for Willingham, who I would have offered arby if elegible...Ludwick isn't worth it, thus a pure rental

Weglarz + arm would be a hefty price...hope it's LeVon as I still like Weglarz quite a bit, his only problem is health...he impressed last year as a 22yo in AAA

LeVon would be a PTBNL, right? LeVon wasn't in todays LCounty lineup btw

Looking at the Betemit-deal though the return could also be something like Moncrief + Cole Cook? am I dreaming?

change Cole Cook to Austin Adams or Gardner (ouch!) and maybe......Lol be funny if Soto was involved - or in this particular case - Kluber
criznit2009
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby indiansfan055 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:50 pm

since may 18th ludwick has hit .222 3 homers and 33 rbi's struck out 45 times 198 at bats

Color me unimpressed. The compensation for that better be low.
indiansfan055
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby criznit2009 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:54 pm

I am starting to think we are not the Ludwick suitors.... We are prolly the team in most dire need of a steady OFer today, but something tells me we aren't in this one.... Could be wrong, am a lot but seems weird for the tribe to be first in the pool...
criznit2009
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby martyinnewyork » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Hope we don't trade Weglarz... once we trade him, it would be just our luck that he catches fire and actually gets another hit in July...
martyinnewyork
Single-A Phenom

Postby A.Zajac » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:57 pm

criznit2009 wrote:I am starting to think we are not the Ludwick suitors.... We are prolly the team in most dire need of a steady OFer today, but something tells me we aren't in this one.... Could be wrong, am a lot but seems weird for the tribe to be first in the pool...

It's gotten really quiet all of a sudden and it may not be us. Something tells me we were in hot pursuit, but someone came up with a better deal.
Follow me on Twitter!
@AndrewIPI
A.Zajac
Triple-A Stud

Postby Lloyd Christmas » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:37 pm

indiansfan055 wrote:since may 18th ludwick has hit .222 3 homers and 33 rbi's struck out 45 times 198 at bats

Color me unimpressed. The compensation for that better be low.

Yeah he is not an upgrade. Even if the compensation is low it still means you are replacing one bad hitter with another bad hitter. For what purpose?
Lloyd Christmas
Draft Prospect

Postby dazindiansfanuk » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:47 pm

The latest Jason Kipnis tweet

ITS TIME!!!!

http://twitter.com/#!/TheJK_Kid

Does that say it all?!
dazindiansfanuk
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby indiansfan055 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Awesome. Cant wait to see Kipnis up here. Best news possible in my opinion.
indiansfan055
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby Tondo » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:57 pm

A.Zajac wrote:
criznit2009 wrote:I am starting to think we are not the Ludwick suitors.... We are prolly the team in most dire need of a steady OFer today, but something tells me we aren't in this one.... Could be wrong, am a lot but seems weird for the tribe to be first in the pool...

It's gotten really quiet all of a sudden and it may not be us. Something tells me we were in hot pursuit, but someone came up with a better deal.

Hopefully...if we trade Weglarz or Soto for this bum, I'd :shout: I have both in my top 10..and 2-3 months of Ludwick aren't worth any top10 spec imho
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby martyinnewyork » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Kipnis is on a 3-31 hot streak...
martyinnewyork
Single-A Phenom

Postby Tondo » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:59 pm

dazindiansfanuk wrote:The latest Jason Kipnis tweet

ITS TIME!!!!

http://twitter.com/#!/TheJK_Kid

Does that say it all?!

Strange timing, he's in a slump at the plate right now...still exciting, can't wait to see his ABs
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby dazindiansfanuk » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Joe Martinez doesn't have anything cryptic to say like Kip

Hey yo kip... @TheJK_Kid to the big leagues.. awesome

http://twitter.com/#!/joemart
dazindiansfanuk
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Tondo » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Don't we still need another OF on the roster? or are Brantley and Buck both good to go again?
Tondo
Single-A Phenom

Postby martyinnewyork » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Jason Donald is on a 19-36 cold stretch... I can see why it would be Kipnis instead of him...

Maybe Weglarz will come up, too...
martyinnewyork
Single-A Phenom

Postby indiansfan055 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Im not updated with how many Indians are currently on the 40 man roster. Kipnis is not on the 40 man. Does someone need to come off for him to be added?

Edit
Goedert released.

Busy off day: Indians have called up Jason Kipnis from Columbus, optioned Luis Valbuena to Columbus, and released infielder Jared Goedert. @jitribeinsider
Last edited by indiansfan055 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
indiansfan055
Undrafted Free Agent

Postby Lloyd Christmas » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:33 pm

indiansfan055 wrote:Im not very updated with how many Indians are currently on the 40 man roster. Kipnis is not on the 40 man. Does someone need to come off for him to be added?

appears to be Goedert
Lloyd Christmas
Draft Prospect

Postby criznit2009 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Is it possible that Kipnis sees some time in the OF??? I know it is against everything in the "plan" - but short on OFers for the moment and he is easily BETTER than Valby is in the OF.. I am sure he is being brought up to play 2B but - I for one would not be surprised to see him start a game or 2 in the OF.... Until we bring in the trade...
criznit2009
Double-A Hot Shot

Next

Return to Beyond The Minors