RSS Twitter Facebook YouTube
Expand Menu

2011 Spring Training roll call

Talk shop about the various prospects and teams that make up the Cleveland Indians organization.

2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby TonyIBI » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:15 am

Okay, so who is going out to Arizona this year for spring training?

I'll be there from March 10-22. Hope to see some of you there.
User avatar
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby csowlfan26 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:55 am

Hey Tony, the Langwells will be out there from March 12-19, look forward to seeing you.
csowlfan26
Undrafted Free Agent
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby TonyIBI » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:17 am

csowlfan26 wrote:Hey Tony, the Langwells will be out there from March 12-19, look forward to seeing you.


Great! I'm sure we'll bump into another. Big spring for Matt!
User avatar
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby gotribe31 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Looks like I'll be there from March 22-27 (ish). Not set in stone as of yet. Can't wait for sunshine and baseball again!!!! :yahoo:
gotribe31
Draft Prospect
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: Fairfax, VA

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby JayAre » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:33 pm

For those interested, FanGraphs has organized an event prior to the March 11th Indians-Mariners game that includes a Q&A with members of the Tribe's front office. 20 bucks and the food is free.

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/index.php/announcing-fangraphs-live-in-arizona/
JayAre
Undrafted Free Agent
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby indianinkslinger » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:16 pm

My wife has informed me that I have to choose beween ST and the KC series 4/18 to 4/21. I really do want Arizona over KC but my brother has his heart set on the KC trip. What to do?
indianinkslinger
Triple-A Stud
 
Posts: 2493
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:11 pm

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby A.Zajac » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:52 pm

indianinkslinger wrote:My wife has informed me that I have to choose beween ST and the KC series 4/18 to 4/21. I really do want Arizona over KC but my brother has his heart set on the KC trip. What to do?


Head to Arizona. No doubt about it.
Follow me on Twitter!
@AndrewIPI
User avatar
A.Zajac
Triple-A Stud
 
Posts: 3141
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:31 am
Location: Struthers, OH

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby TonyIBI » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:35 pm

I go to spring training every day of the week and twice on Sunday over a regular season weekend series.
User avatar
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby Upper Box Woodchuck » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:12 pm

I may make the trip on the last weekend (25th-27th). Maybe I'll see you, gotribe31.
Upper Box Woodchuck
Single-A Phenom
 
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:47 pm

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby wildcat insider » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:52 pm

We live here so pretty much a given were there all the time
Dave Burns
wildcat insider
Undrafted Free Agent
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby seatribe » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:54 pm

I'm there the 11th-13th. Looking forward to meeting you, Tony!
seatribe
Undrafted Free Agent
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby moonballz » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:12 am

See you in Goodyear 18th to the 26Th //
moonballz
Undrafted Free Agent
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby gotribe31 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Upper Box Woodchuck wrote:I may make the trip on the last weekend (25th-27th). Maybe I'll see you, gotribe31.


Sounds great! E-mail me at gotribe31@indiansprospectinsider.com when we get closer and we'll hook up at the fields for sure.
gotribe31
Draft Prospect
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:15 pm
Location: Fairfax, VA

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby TonyIBI » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:09 pm

seatribe wrote:I'm there the 11th-13th. Looking forward to meeting you, Tony!


Likewise. Looks like I will be meeting a lot of you guys for the first time this spring, which is always nice and a part of going to the games/ST that I love.
User avatar
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby TonyIBI » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:11 pm

gotribe31 wrote:
Upper Box Woodchuck wrote:I may make the trip on the last weekend (25th-27th). Maybe I'll see you, gotribe31.


Sounds great! E-mail me at gotribe31@indiansprospectinsider.com when we get closer and we'll hook up at the fields for sure.


Looks like I will just miss both of you....oh well, I am sure we will bump into one another at some point this season at a game.
User avatar
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby indianinkslinger » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:49 am

Well, I have done it. Phoenix booked for 3/13-3/18. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
indianinkslinger
Triple-A Stud
 
Posts: 2493
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:11 pm

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby TonyIBI » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 am

indianinkslinger wrote:Well, I have done it. Phoenix booked for 3/13-3/18. Looking forward to seeing everyone.


Looks like we will finally meet sir. :drinks:
User avatar
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby indianinkslinger » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:20 pm

TonyIPI wrote:
indianinkslinger wrote:Well, I have done it. Phoenix booked for 3/13-3/18. Looking forward to seeing everyone.


Looks like we will finally meet sir. :drinks:

Yes, old friend, it looks like we will get together at last. I will be spending most of mt time at the minor fields as you do. Do want to get view of White and Pomeranz to see changes over the years even if it means going to major game. I think this year Gomez will break out and wouldn't mnd seeing him pitch as well. :friends:
indianinkslinger
Triple-A Stud
 
Posts: 2493
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:11 pm

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby TonyIBI » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:44 pm

indianinkslinger wrote:
TonyIPI wrote:
indianinkslinger wrote:Well, I have done it. Phoenix booked for 3/13-3/18. Looking forward to seeing everyone.


Looks like we will finally meet sir. :drinks:

Yes, old friend, it looks like we will get together at last. I will be spending most of mt time at the minor fields as you do. Do want to get view of White and Pomeranz to see changes over the years even if it means going to major game. I think this year Gomez will break out and wouldn't mnd seeing him pitch as well. :friends:


Heh, I see you are still the spokesman for the Jeanmar Gomez Fan Club. Guess now that Carlos Rivero is not around you need a new guy. :clapping: :angel: :biggrin: :s_tongue
User avatar
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Re: 2011 Spring Training roll call

Postby indianinkslinger » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:41 am

TonyIPI wrote:
indianinkslinger wrote:
TonyIPI wrote:
indianinkslinger wrote:Well, I have done it. Phoenix booked for 3/13-3/18. Looking forward to seeing everyone.


Looks like we will finally meet sir. :drinks:

Yes, old friend, it looks like we will get together at last. I will be spending most of mt time at the minor fields as you do. Do want to get view of White and Pomeranz to see changes over the years even if it means going to major game. I think this year Gomez will break out and wouldn't mnd seeing him pitch as well. :friends:


Heh, I see you are still the spokesman for the Jeanmar Gomez Fan Club. Guess now that Carlos Rivero is not around you need a new guy. :clapping: :angel: :biggrin: :s_tongue

Someone has to be! He sure gets no love from the site guru even though I repeatedly tell him how wrong he is! :tease:
indianinkslinger
Triple-A Stud
 
Posts: 2493
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:11 pm


Return to Indians Prospect Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron