RSS Twitter Facebook YouTube
Expand Menu

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Talk shop about the various prospects and teams that make up the Cleveland Indians organization.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Postby TonyIBI » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:59 pm

Just wanted to wish all the posters and lurkers here a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I know that after today I will be off line for the better part of the next two days except to update the front page of the site, so wanted to be sure to get this in now.

Thanks for all of the support, and most of all thanks for being respectful and making this a great forum that needs almost no moderation. There is often a lot of disagreement on things, and rarely does it end up in a pissing match like I have seen in so many other places. It's a testament to the people here and the die hards that are Indians fans and know their baseball.

Here's to another great year of baseball in 2011. The Indians may not be playoff bound, but as I have learned over the years there is still a lot to get excited about when you follow young players, especially those trying to crack the big leagues.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Postby Upper Box Woodchuck » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:01 pm

Merry Christmas to you as well, Tony!
Upper Box Woodchuck
Single-A Phenom

Postby A.Zajac » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone involved with these forums. It's been a great year talking with all of you and hope you enjoy the holiday season!
Follow me on Twitter!
@AndrewIPI
A.Zajac
Triple-A Stud

Postby MadThinker88 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Merry Christmas to all. :drinks:

T - thanks for the site and all that you do with it.

As we gather with family and friends this holiday season, lets cherish those bonds, fondly remember those that are no longer with us and somewhere along the way figure out a method to make the places we visit a little better then the way we found them.
MadThinker88
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby homerawayfromhome » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Thanks Tony have a good Christmas as well. It's been a good one already for me, just added a 8 lb 15 oz. future Tribe fan to the family. All went well and mom and son come home Christmas morning. :s_smile
homerawayfromhome
Triple-A Stud

Postby TonyIBI » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:02 am

homerawayfromhome wrote:Thanks Tony have a good Christmas as well. It's been a good one already for me, just added a 8 lb 15 oz. future Tribe fan to the family. All went well and mom and son come home Christmas morning. :s_smile

Awesome, congrats! We need all the new Tribe fans we can get! :drinks:
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Postby Edible14 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:05 am

Merry Christmas/Happy Kwanzaa/Happy Channukah/Happy Festivus/Happy Ramadan/Happy any other holiday you may or may not celebrate!

And congrats, Homer
Edible14
Double-A Hot Shot

Postby Rocky55 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:37 am

Merry Christmas y'all, to you and yours. It's snowing in North Georgia, big, fat, fluffy flakes. My daughter's first white Christmas since we left Toledo in '85. It's just beautiful.

Things are looking up in Tribe Land and I can't imagine a better bunch of guys to enjoy it with. Also, way to go homer. That's a big 'un. Maybe a future 1B for the 2032 team. Cheers guys. :drinks:
Rocky55
Double-A Hot Shot

Return to Indians Prospect Talk