RSS Twitter Facebook YouTube
Expand Menu

Jason Knapp and other non 40 man 'rosterees'

Talk shop about the various prospects and teams that make up the Cleveland Indians organization.

Jason Knapp and other non 40 man 'rosterees'

Postby davidkey » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:53 am

For a while I was wondering why we've heard nothing of Knapp this spring, but then I realized he's not in big league camp, leading to the question of, when does minor league camp start? (if it hasn't already)

Among the great crack staff of reporters here, will any of you guys (I guess Tony, to name one) be able to provide any insight on how guys are doing in minor league camp once they get going?
davidkey
Undrafted Free Agent

Re: Jason Knapp and other non 40 man 'rosterees'

Postby TonyIBI » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:10 am

davidkey wrote:For a while I was wondering why we've heard nothing of Knapp this spring, but then I realized he's not in big league camp, leading to the question of, when does minor league camp start? (if it hasn't already)

Among the great crack staff of reporters here, will any of you guys (I guess Tony, to name one) be able to provide any insight on how guys are doing in minor league camp once they get going?

Minor league camp started on March 7th. Pitchers and catchers reports (some position players too). Position players officially report tomorrow (3/11).

And I fly out there tonight and will be there for close to 2 weeks. I should have tons of updates while out there, and will have an almost daily notebook.
TonyIBI
MLB Rookie

Re: Jason Knapp and other non 40 man 'rosterees'

Postby davidkey » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:36 am

Terrific, thanks Tony! I'll be looking forward to reading your updates
davidkey
Undrafted Free Agent

Return to Indians Prospect Talk